Sam • How You Meet

Y/N's pov:

"One to the left, (y/n)!" I posed on the red carpet, smiling at the sea of cameras that were directly on me. One of the women who were assisting people on the carpet, led me into the theater. You see, I'm attending a movie premiere in the U.K.. I walked into the theater and saw a few familiar faces. As I was walking towards one of my friends, I bumped into someone. I looked up and was greeted by the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen.

"I'm so sorry. That was my fault, love." Oh, lord he was British. I should've expected it, I mean I am in the U.K.. I shook my head at him.

"No! No, it was my fault, I got distracted and didn't bother too look at where I'm going." He smiled charmingly at me.

"Oh, you're from America!" I nodded. I decided to introduce myself.

"I'm, (y/n) (l/n)!" I held my hand out for him to shake. He gladly took it and replied, "I'm Sam, Sam Claflin." I was about to say something, but we were told that the movie was starting.

"It was nice meeting you! I hope to see you again somewhere? If you need a tour of Britain, I'll gladly be your tour guide!" He slowly walked away from me. I chuckled at him.

"I'll definitely have to take up that offer some day! I'll see you around!" I took one last glance at Sam's charming smile before walking away.

-
1 year later

I was on the set of Catching Fire, the new movie I'll be in. I sat in Jennifer's trailer with Liam and Josh.

"I heard the guy that's playing Finnick is coming today." Josh was making small talk as he ate breakfast.

"I heard he's British." Jen, who sat beside me, was flipping through the channels on her tv.

"Aw Liam! You won't be the only one with an accent anymore!" I teased Liam, who poked my side after my remark. I slapped his hand away and stuck my tongue out at him. There was a knock on the door. Francis popped his head in, "Finnick's here!" We all got up and made our way out.

-
Francis walked towards us with an awfully familiar looking face.

"(Y/n)?" He asked. I smiled and pointed at him. "Sam! I never thought I'd see you again!" We laughed as the others stared at us.

"You guys know each other?" Josh pointed at the two of us. Sam and I nodded.

"I bumped into her at an event. And we managed to have a small conversation." Sam explained.

"I still need to take that tour offer though. Maybe when we're in London?" I joked. He had that stupid charming smile on his handsome face.

"Definitely." He winked.

I was walking back to my trailer with Jen, when she nudged my side. A smug look was on her face.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I ship it." She winked.