Not now, Wade!

─═ڿڰۣڿ☻ڿڰۣڿ═─💖Welcome💖─═ڿڰۣڿ☻ڿڰۣڿ═─ 

 Yooo! so this is just a short short hello from the Admin before i get into le amazing story.  I hope you all have had a good day and if you haven't then i hope this gets you into a much.. much better mood :))) Jk Jk but i hope you like this and i will try to write at least 500-1000 words on each chapter ;;

─═ڿڰۣڿ☻ڿڰۣڿ═─💖Enjoy💖─═ڿڰۣڿ☻ڿڰۣڿ═─

-Warning Smut Ahead-

꧁꧂

Peter is in his room sitting at his desk studying for finals that will be coming up in less than a month, While his dad's Tony and Steve are in the Living room the floor below watching TV. His window opens up but he doesn't notice it since he is to focused on studying. He smells a strange but tasty smell fill the room and he turns around and sees a man in red stand by his window. 

" Wassup, Baby Boy! " Wade smiles under his mask waving to Peter. 

Peter smiles chuckling " You really need to stop calling me that, Wade. And not right now i'm studying for my finals "  Peter shows an annoyed expression on his face but Wade just laughs at him. 

" You are too damn cute you know that Parker? " Wade takes his mask off halfway only revealing his scarred lips and motions to Peter to come closer, Peter does what he's told and walks over to Wade.

What's this guy up to now..?  

Before Peter knows it he's being held against his bedroom wall and is being roughly smooched and kissed on his neck. He lets out a soft moan and Wade smirks and bites his skin.

" O-Ow! Wade! That h-hurts! " Peter yelped and smacked wade in the head. A low chuckle escapes his mouth and then he throws Peter onto his bed.

" Now Now haven't you listened to me when i've gone through our. rules? " Wade smirks widely and Peter blushes and realises how this is gonna turn out.

" I-I know the rules it's just that hurt a lot! " Peter sighed and pouted while Wade's smirk became even bigger. Wade then positions Peter with his ass up in the air giving him quite a good view.

" Damn Baby Boy.. You got a really nice ass, i wonder what it looks like without those tight jeans " Wade then starts pulling his pants down with his boxers and smirks from the view.

  " W-Wait W-Wade my parents are h-home ! they'll hear us ! " Peter stuttered out his face almost as red as a tomato.

" Hmm.. Oh well fuck 'em i ain't letting anyone ruin my time with my Baby Boy~ " Wade grabbed Peters wrists and positioned him on his back with his face upwards. He smirks seeing that his little spidey has a real hard on.

" Someone's a little excited " Wade looks at him and bends down to his ear whispering.

" Hey Spidey.. i ain't going easy on you now.. moan all you want but it's gonna be your fault if we get caught~ " Wade lets out a low chuckle before going back up and then taking his red tights off  revealing his large member. Peter blushes and cannot take his eyes from it.

" Oh you liking the view? " Wade smirks and bends down rubbing his member on Peter's. A moan escapes his mouth and he bites his lip " N-No.. W-Wade they'll hear us.. " Peter says under his heavy breathing of moaning. 

" I don't care " Wade shoves two of his fingers into Peter's mouth.

" lick " Wade commands and Peter starts licking Wades fingers while Wade looks at him smirking. 

" Good boy.. " Wade kisses his neck and then continues kissing and smooching him down from his neck and stomach till he comes down to his member and kisses the tip of Peter's member. Peter lets out soft and long moan while wade just smirks then putting his fingers into Peter's hole without a warning. Peter moans loudly in surprise but pleasurable pain.

" Petey are you ok? " A voice can be heard from the hallway outside his door. His eyes widen and he gives Wade a Dirty look.

─═ڿڰۣڿ☻ڿڰۣڿ═─💖To Be Continued💖─═ڿڰۣڿ☻ڿڰۣڿ═─ 

I'm evil.. aren't i? No? Aww what a dissappointment. Oh WELL! If ya liked this then please leave a comment of your opinion.. and What do you think.. Less smut more fluff? :)

─═ڿڰۣڿ☻ڿڰۣڿ═─💖Byeeee💖─═ڿڰۣڿ☻ڿڰۣڿ═─