Cyclops then cleared his thoat and started: "According to this text, the fallen angel will rise against forces of both light and dark. It is said that a book would give him enormous power and that not a single man or woman could beat him. Years and wisdom aren't enough."

Odette and Rafaela watched in shock. "That is not really positive!" The Swan Princess said. "I mean, didn't it say something like 'oh, yeah, and he'll be so powerful that nobody in this world will be able to beat him! Yay!' That didn't sound good." She said crossing arms.

Cyclops rolled the one eye he had but Tigereal was faster in giving the reply: "Hey. This is just saying what will happen if everything continues as it does but maybe we can change it... Or maybe..." He thought out loud before the door opened once again as Hylos walked in with a tray filled with five smoking cups filled with green tea.

"So, what did I miss?" He asked as he gave one cup to each person in the room. "One for you, for you..." He then walked up to Odette. "And one with milk and extra sugar for you." He said with a smile.

Odette's eyes widdened and she asked: "Ow... How did you know exactly how I like tea??" She was surprised and amazed but instead of an answer, he just mysteriously smiled.

Rafaela then said: "Okay, enough about the tea! Let's focus on the plan." She quickly informed the centaur about their discovery and they spent the rest of the afternoon discussing about it. The sun was already way past the top of the sky, the middle of its path. It was already dancing towards the final stage where it would light up the stage in thousands of colours when the four made the final decision.

"So... Is this final? Are we really going to ride right into the capital of kingdom of light and ask to talk to Freya, the most powerful and famous valkyrie of the world?" Rafaela asked, still not believing this was happening.

Hylos said: "Yes... Except one little detail. I'll do it by myself." That sentence shocked everybody who was in the room. They all gave looks of disapproval. He just sighed deeply and tried explaining himself. "Look. I don't want to endanger all of you and besides, I think that if they're going to listen to anybody, it'll be me."

Odette nodded. "I understand but I just feel like it wouldn't be okay to leave you travel alone." She said. "I'm going with you. And there is nothing you can say against that, that was an order and as long as you're in my castle, you'll listen to my orders." She said.

Rafaela gazed at Cyclops and Tigereal before saying: "Then I'm going to stay here. Somebody need to take care of the castle while you're gone, my princess, and I could even use some help." She said that reffering to the other two men that were standing next to her.

The one-eyed astronomer smiled a little. "I have to stay and take care of library. I'm gonna stay with her, and Tigereal could help me with some things about it. I just wonder why did he never come to the library before..." He mumbled.

Tigereal scrathed the back of his neck. "Probably because the entrance was blocked by a spell, locked by a lock and I was put on guard on the completely opposite side of the castle." He said.

Cyclops and he laughed while Odette looked over at Rafaela. She pulled her into a tight embrace. They were very close friends so the princess just used this chance to say: "I'll be back... soon, I hope and until them... Look after my lake for me..."

***

Finally, the three, who really had the book everybody was making such a fuss about, have been travelling almost whole night and just few hours before the dawn they reached a small hut in the woods. It was near the elf territory, just about an hour of walk away from it. The hut was covered in green moss and looked like it was one with nature. Its chimney was hidden inbetween the branches and leaves of nearby trees yet the gray ashy smoke could be easily seen above it.