Chapter thirty-four (last chapter)

Omf omf omf! last mother fuckin chapter! I'm fucking pumped! But do not worry my SEBs, this is not the end! I still have plenty of Alex and James for you! There will be a sequel! Probably not till I write another book first but it will come!

Alex's POV

*~6 months later~*

"Alex! Where are you?!" I hear James scream from down stairs.

"In the shower!" I yell back for him to hear me over the beating water from the shower head.

"What the hell? You're just now in the shower?! They'll be here any minute! And you still need to frost the cake!"

"Be right out!"

Poor baby. He's been freaking out all day. The kids're coming over today and we haven't seen them in 2 months.

I rinse my hair for the last time when I hear a pounding on the door.

"Baby! C'mon! Hurry up!" he pounds and whines.

I turn the water off and without drying or wrapping a towel around my waist I open the door with his fist frozen in the air. He glances down blushing like mad, putting both hands behind is back, making sure not to break contact with my eyes. He looks so cute all flustered and trying to concentrate so hard to not look down.

"You want me out?" I take a step out of the doorway and he backs away. "I'm out." I back him into the hallway wall and put both hands on each side of his head and lean my head down towards his ear. "Now what do you want me for?"

I nip at his ear and he flushes against the wall, knees buckling, and ragged breathes leaving his slightly parted lips. I press my growing member into his crotch and that's when his eyes fly open with realization.

He ducks under my arm with his entire face lighting up red. So cute.

"No no no! No sexy time till tonight! Get dressed, gawd!" He stomps down the hall and descends the stairs, leaving a poor horny Alex ass naked in the hall.

I sigh in pent up frustration and hurry to our room to get dressed. I throw on some jeans and a simple t shirt with a cartoon tux on it.

Just as I'm coming down the steps the door bell rings and James yelps in surprise.

"Oh my god, they're here! Alex how do I look?! Oh gawd, I hate this shirt! Fuck, I need to change. But I can't leave'em out there!"

"Babe, babe, Calm down. They're your siblings, not your prom date. I hold that title." I grin down at my little worry wart, remembering that he looked just as cute and freaked out on the night of our prom. And to be completely honest, we stayed for maybe 45 minutes, danced, and then came home and made spectacular love aaaaaall night. And I do mean all night.

I step to the side and open the door. I watch as instantly two little monsters jump straight from the step to James.

"ONIISAN!!!" They scream simultaneously.

He kneels down to their level and hugs the smiling kids. James squeezes them right and hear him sniffle into their shoulders.

"Oniisaaaaaaan! Why're you crying? Why're you sad?" Mary asks with a shocked and worried expression.

"Oh no.... no, princess. These are happy tears." He gives her a tear-filled, uncontrollable smile.

"I miss you, too, oniisan!" Josh cuts in pouting.

"Oh, and how can I not miss you lil man?" He squeezes them both into another huge hug.

He really has missed them a lot. I mean of course I have too. We haven't been able to see them for the past 8 weeks due to them being away at summer camp and Canada! Canada you ask? Alberto and Juanita have a time share in Vancouver. They insisted we go with them but James didn't want to be a burden.