Part 2

Emalines POV
I woke up this morning beside my secret girl crush, I flirt with her a little hoping that she'll eventually catch on but she never does. She just goes red, at least that means she's a bit interested then I suppose.
"Morning Katie Kat," I yawn, I love calling her the nicknames I gave her because she does this cute smile when she hears them.
"Morning Emie," she smiles
"Do you want to do anything together today... I mean I get it if you don't we spent all last night together I suppose," I blabbered on anxiously.
"Of course, Emaline, have a good sleep?"
I nod and she gets up to stretch, her arms raise above her head and as she does I see her hoodie raise up. Now it's my turn to blush, I shouldn't have looked what if she seen me, ah shit.
She giggles at my crimson face, "whatttyaa blushing about"
I can feel my flush deepen as I think about the beautiful girl in front of me, "oh I- Nothing at all just warm,"
She sits back down beside me, her legs parallel to my head. I roll closer to her and comfily lay my head in her lap, I used to do this with boys to get their attention and to show I was interested. I head-butt against her leg jokingly and giggle.
"You look goood above me Messner," I purr up at her, cheekily
She looks confused at my actions, yet still interested. Pretending to be deep in thought, I bite my lip slightly seductively... Teasing this shy little cutie will be so fun. I know she seen it and I know she's pretending she didn't but trust me, she'll be thinking about it all day. I can tell from her wide eyes and shocked expression.