living with my vampire boyfriend...did i mention im 16 and pregnant?

Ok so im creating this story for all the vampire story lovers :) enjoyyy!!!!

so before you go thinking im a slut, im going to let you know now that im not. i ended up sleeping with 1 person ok? and it was my boyfriend...did i mention he was a vampire???

*flashback*

"mom dad you have go to be kidding me, how can you tell me i cant see keegan anymore!"

"sorry honey he is just too...im not going to go there"

"you already did" i mumbled

"bailey, dont get smart with your mother! you are from a rich family with class and dont need to be seen with some one so low and bad that will give us a terrible name! so your not seeing him and thats final!"

he sat down and watched the 5 o'clock news his daily routine come home from his job at the office grab a cup of coffee and turb on the tv with the newspaper in hand.

i hated my family more then anything. they never cared about me or what i was doing but for some reason they thought keegan was too bad for me. he was my one and only as i was his. not to mention hes a vampire and he trusts me with something really important.

then a gunshots interrupted my thoughts i heard my mom scream and then silence i heard the door open and footsteps...someone was in my house i kept quiet and grabbed a nearby umbrella dumb i know but there was nothing else at the moment. i turned and went downstairs but something caught my arm. i screamed but was silenced by a hand. i looked up to see keegan. his blue eyes and brown hair in his eyes i lost thought of what was happening in his gaze but was interruppted once again by another shot. the next second i was thrown in a room. it was my parents bedroom. keegan gave me a kiss and told me everything would be ok. he soon dissapeard

i looked into the mirror to see my curvy body and my long brown hair in the reflection once a frail nobody was now now a strong new person. my brown eyes beamed at my new discovery. just then there was two gun shots.

omg keegan! but wait he cant die. hes safe i hope. couriosity and fear got the best of me. i walked down the steps to find keegan beside the dead burglar. whew sigh of relief.

i ran up to him "are you hurt? are you ok? did he shoot you?"

"im fine bailey dont worry...your parents im sorry"

"i really dont care i never liked them anyway, they didnt want me to see you anymore...but i dont know what to do ...and if you dont want to see me anymore i can understand that too.

" i would never leave you ok i love you and i will forever ok? and pack your bags your going to live with me."

so that how everyting has happend so far with me i hope things clear up because he still doesnt know.im 2 months along and plan on telling him today...oh crap hes home.

well hope you enjoy ill upload soon if i get at least 5 reads since im new. ok well biee :) <33