[2]

third person/ jaeden pov

we don't talk anymore

i walked into the room told to be wyatt's and i's. he was sitting on the bed with a book. he sees me so he puts the book down and sits up.

"this is your side of the bed." he points to the left side. i nod and put my bag down. i look around the room and see a picture of the wall, a small picture, but a picture all the same.

"you don't touch or look at anything that is mine." i feel a hand on my chin. "including this." i look up slightly and see wyatt. he removes his hand and walks away.

i end up walking down stairs where everyone was.

"-at least i have a boyfriend owen." jack was playfully yelling at owen.

"i don't like dick, dipshit." owen rolls his eyes and walks out. jack on the other hand is making grabby hands towards finn.

"hey jaeden, do you think you and wyatt will be fucking by next week? me and owen have a bet."

"i-i i'm not gay." i stutter like an idiot when i lie. i'm just not ready to tell them.

"well wyatt i-" jack gets cut off by none other then wyatt

"shut up, i'm straight so don't get any ideas."

"prove it next time the girls house comes over, bang one of them."

"who says i already haven't?"

"waitttt was it jacline!?"

"none of your fucking business loud mouth." wyatt walks away leaving jack shocked.

"he fucked her. no doubt."
•••

a/n:

okay so this is the guy and you can see like half of his face and i mean doesn't he look like jaeden?!?! (i accidentally ss this but ima use it to show y'all 😂)