The other man

Another regular day in production house.

Naina - amar mujhe lagta hai ke humein ye bhai behen ka angel change karna chahiye.......I mean meeta (female protagonist) is scene se weak dikhegi.....ladki ko apni safety ke liye humesha kisi......admi ke upar kyun depend hona hota hai

Pehle pita , bhai.....phir husband aur phir beta.....

Rakhi bandhte hue.....kyun hamesha bhai se kasam li jati hai ke wo behen ki raksha karega.....
Kahi na kahi subliminally hum ladki ko ye bata rahe hote hain ke wo kamzor hai....she can't take care of herself......
Hum ye kyun nahi kar sakte ke ladkiyon ko apni ladai khud ladna sikhae.....bhai har waqt to bachane nahi ayega na.

Amar was awestruck......his mouth was open......

Naina - kya hua ... aise kyun dekh rahe ho....

Amar -I am clean bold.....aisa kabhi maine kyun nahi socha....this is soo right.....
Rakhi ek simple brother sister love wala festival hona chahiye....hum ise safety contract kyun bana dete hain..

Naina smiled - I am glad you agreed....

Amar - aur is scene se humari kahani ki disha hi badal jayegi.

Naina - thik hai to main ye scene pe work karti hun...

.....................................

She is working late and amar has already left

Binoy dada

Binoy- aee naina.....kitna kaam kAregi..yaha pe over time nahi milta hai..

Naina - bas dada ho gaya....aur over time na sahi apke hath ki chai to milegi....

Binoy dad - tum bohot chalak hai....rat ke 9 baje humse chai banvaega...ruko late hain....

Naina laughed......

She worked for one more hour.....and now the office was almost empty....

She took her bag...closed all files and left the cabin.

She came out of the main gate and was trying to stop a taxi when

She felt a pull .....someone covered her mouth so that she can't yell and holding her tight by her waist....dragged her to a deserted dark corner.......

She was terrified at first but she recognized that essence.....his perfume......and suddenly she got relaxed

By now he had pinned her to the parking wall......made her turn to face him....pinned one of her hand at her back....to access control on her and his one hand still covering her mouth.

She stoped struggling as soon as she saw his eyes.......his red eyes......may be due to crying.....may be due to lack of sleep.

His eyes arrested hers.......

He knew she won't be shouting any more......he slowly removed his hand from her mouth.

Rajveer - both were silent.....just living the moment.....she is loosing her self again.

When bright car head light flashed on them.

But they were too lost to notice change in the surrounding.

"Naina".....................

Came a voice....breaking their trance.

Naina saw the source of the voice and saw huda standing there

(He had returned from home to take his script file so that he can work on it at night )

Naina saw Rajveer again....

Naina - chodo mujhe
She said in a strict voice.

Rajveer - ye galti ek bar kar chuka hun .....dobara nahi karunga.

Naina - leave me I said....

Her eyes brimming up with tears

Rajveer - tumhari ankhen tumhare alfazo ka sath nahi de rahi.
Tum kuch aur keh rahi ho.... aur ye mujhse kuch aur keh rahi hai.

Naina is struggling to free herself.....and he has tightened his grip.

Huda felt angry and came forward

He kep his hand on Rajveer's shoulder

Huda - chodo use.....

Rajveer felt his anger boiling for this man.....
How dare he show authority over him..over his naina.....
He remembered how that day he took naina inside the cabin holding her shoulder.

He left naina and turned in a force punching him hard on his face.
How dare he touch his wife

Naina - Rajveer nahi.....amar

She ran to amar.....

His nose was bleeding.

Rajveer 's anger reached next level

Seeing naina supporting this man and not him.

Huda calm down himself and turned to him........

Naina - amar I am soo sory......
Plz......just don't react.

Rajveer - naina.......

Just then a night patrolling jeep of cops stopped there

Cop - kaay chalu aahe

Marathi - what's happening

Naina - kuch nahi sir.......

The cop saw two man shooting dragers at eachother....and one of them is injured.

Naina - amar chalo....

She hold him by his arms and dragged him in the car....and sat in the car.....without even looking at Rajveer

Amar and naina drove off......
And Rajveer stood there with fire red eyes

Cop - chala ghari nigha

Go to your home

Rajveer started walking towards his car.