Rang manch production house

She is asleep on the sofa......but he is wide awake with those papers in his hand.....he is reading them again and again.......

Rajveer ' pov

This is exactly what I wanted yahi to chahta tha main ..... to end this marriage.......and now when finally I can get rid of it......why I m not happy...

What nonsense of course I m happy....
How can I waste my whole life with this girl.....
Bas ye 6 mahine aur kat jaye .....phir ye tamasha bhi khatam .......
Aur dadu....ko in 6 mahino mein main kisi tarah samhha lunga...

There is nothing to be soo restless about it Rajveer......this was ment to happen.....

____________________________________

Naina is sitting with dadu in his room when john came to her.....

John - naina beta tumhare liye phone hai........kisi megha malik ka

Naina picked up the receiver of the telephone...

Naina - hello ......

Megha - heyy naina....kaisi ho...

Naina - I m good....

Megha - kitna waqt ho gaya ....tum caffee nahi ayi...maine socha tumhe call kar lun....

Naina - han wo kuch personal reasons the....tum batao anything urgent...

Megha - its very urgent.....
Maine tumhe humari wedding ki cocktail party mein invite karne ke liye call kiya hai....day after tomorrow

Naina - ohh yes how can I forget......20 feb right.....

Megha - thats correct.......

Naina - megha I will surely come in your wedding....but plz excuse me with this party....

Megha - don't say that naina......I really want you to come..... infact arjun bhi tumhe call karne wala hai........

Naina - megha....I m really stuck with something......main shadi mein definitely aungi.....

Megha - naina main parso tumhare ghar pe apni car bhijwane wali hun ...and you can make no excuse...

Naina - megha par.....

She cuts her in between

Megha - naina ...... jis duniya ka hum hissa hai.....waha tumm jaise achche log bohot mushkil se takrate hain......
And when I find them main itni asani se unhe chodti nahi hun....
Its my wedding yaar.......or bride ki wish ko kabhi reject nahi karte.....
Plzz ajao......

Naina - ok fine ......main aungi......

She is soo happy that there are still few people who respects her for what she is..........

___________________________________

She is getting ready for the party and he is stealing glances on her wondering where she is going .......

She got ready and john came with the dinner tray for Rajveer........

His hands movements are still not good and she is the one who feeds him......

She took the tray and prepared his dinning cot......

She was looking elegant with peach saree and straight hairs........
As she was feeding him his bangels were chimming .....
It was getting difficult for him not to stare at her........

Rajveer - tum kahi jaa rahi ho....
He said in a low voice......his tone suggested that he was hesitating to ask.....

Naina - ek friend ki wedding cocktail party hai