"oh.. ok. call me as soon as you can ok?" she spoke a little softer.

I reach underneath my car steering wheel and pull out my deasert eagle to defend myself in case of danger.

"will do."i reply before ending the call. I've ordered at least all the weapons at the gun store when mark left, seeing as he was no longer there to protect me. stepping out of the car, i held the gun with my hands in front of my small frame. ready to shoot anything that moved. I stepped past the door frame and looked around. everyting was still in clean condition like i had left it. so no one has come to rob it.

"CSI from the police department, show yourself!"I call out but recieve no responce, "show yourself at once or I'll take you down myself!" I said now becoming anxious.

"relax, its not nessisary." i hear a deep voice that seemed traumatizingly familiar. no, i couldn't be. he left, he wasn't coming back.

"whos there!" my voice croaking a bit from the shock, "come out with your hands where i can see them!" i call out.

A man then appears from around the corner of the kitchen. sure enough, it was mark. But at the same time, not the mark I once knew. He didn't have a happy gleam in his eyes, he had large bags beneath them instead. He didn't carry a smile, but a frown. He's changed, I can tell.

I felt truly paralyzed. There was absolutely no possible way this could be happening. I was suddenly filled with rage, sadness, fear, relief. Anything and everything suddenly hit me. Anger for all the pain he's put me through overcame my mind, and all the cherished memories fled from my memory.

"Get. Out. Now." My trembling voice spoke with the gun pointed straight at the old friend.

"Please hear me out-"

"I Said Get Out!" I said more stern than the last time.

"Please, please I'm begging for the life of me, let me explain, y/n-"

"Explain what! That you left me for 9 fucking months??? Or that you've never replied to any of my calls or texts???" My eyes started to sting as I tried holding back my tears, my gun lowered to my side but my hand gripped it hard, as if I were ready to shoot at Mark, "You know how worried I was?? I never got any sleep, I couldn't eat, I couldn't even focus!!" I yelled, my face heated from the vent I was having.

"I know, I know- I should have called-"

"Should have??? Fucking should have??? Did you think we we're going to be totally ok that you left our lives?? Huh?! Did you think we were going to be like 'oh my, where has Mark gone? Welp, guess we'll never fucking know." I looked him dead in the eyes waving my gun around. He looked back with sadness only.

"Your an asshole. You know that?" I asked rhetorically with a sudden calm voice, he looked at the ground, "what happened to never leaving my side?" I stepped closer to Mark who winced at the words, "what happened to that? What happened to the damn promises Mark?" I said a little more forcefully. Mark kept looking at the ground, "what happened to Never hurting each other??!" I stepped closer, "what did I do?? Was this my punishment?? What did I do to deserve all this pain you've caused me??!"

I was beginning to feel infuriated with Marks silence, "ANSWER ME MARK, WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING??! YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVE SHOWING UP AFTER 9 MONTHS. SO TELL ME WHAT GAVE YOU THE BALLS TO COME TO MY HOUSE UNINVITED??!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE-"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU,DAMN IT!" Marks voice boomed over mine. He caught me by surprise from his sudden outburst, "Every damn. Day. I have thought about you. Every day I had the punishment to not be around you! That's why I'm back because I. Am. In. Love. With. You." He huffed and took his deep breath.

My heart rammed against my chest at the words I longed to hear or so many years, but he didn't know what he was saying, surely he's gone mad.
"Did that feel better to get off your chest?" I asked. His nose nearly touching mine.

"Yeah... it did."

"Good, because this is going to hurt a lot-" my right hand coiled back and slammed right on his cheek, he stumbled back, cupping his cheek in pure shock.

"Stop this now Mark. All of this needs to stop. You need to go back to wherever you fled off to. I don't want you here."

"I'm not leaving." He said sternly as he took brisk steps towards me

"I think you fucking wil-" Mark grabbed the sides of my face and smashed our lips together. Almost all of the pain faded from my body, his lips against mine felt like finally putting the pieces of a puzzle together. We were in sync. Then I realize, he doesn't want this.

I shove him off me, our lips making a loud sound of detachment followed by our panting.

"Mark, you don't want this, and you most definitely Do not need this. It's not right-"

"No (y/n), for once in my life I'm doing something right, I'm with you and that's the right thing. You don't understand how much I need you."

"Mark, you're not thinking logically, I mean- you can't be serious right now-"

" I don't care- I don't care (y/n)!" Once again Mark comes at me and kisses me once again, this time, gripping the small of my back firmly. I gasp before our lips touched pressing the palm of my hands against, pushing to get him off me, before melting into his grasp and giving into his kiss. My hands stop struggling and rest on his chest.

Our lungs finally burn for air and we separate, panting lightly. We stayed where we were, his hand remained on the low of my back, and my hands stayed on his chest.

"I'm sorry." Mark spoke.

"Me too." I replied.

"Why would you be sorry?"

"For falling in love with you too."

————————————————————————

Yes it was rushed at the end
Yes, it's cringy
And yes, I haven't posted in millions of decades but HEY IM BACK!

For a short amount of time at least, I'm lacking and I'm not gonna avoid it anymore, so sorry but ya boos tired.

Hope you enjoyed this disaster and yeah

SEE YA 👌🏼