Fight...

There he was again, on his phone, playing games, or talking with friends, but never with me. I tried to grow patient with him, but I feel like he's ignoring me. I know he needs his space, and I respect that, but can he at least talk to me? I don't want to be another person that wants ALL  attention, I just need someone to talk to.

I try to talk to him, but then he just tells me that I want attention, or I'm to klingy.

This morning I've had enough.

"Jack, can you please listen to me?" I plead again.

"Sure thing, in a bit" he said scrolling through his phone.

"No Jack, now please"

"Why?" He said a little annoyed

"You don't talk to me, and I need to know what is going on with you..." I said a little louder.

"Why don't you just leave me alone?!" He started yelling.

"I have for the past month!!" I yelled

"Oh yeah!!! Sure!! You're always trying to get attention!!! Why don't you just leave?!?" He yelled.

I started tearing up at his last words. I looked at his eyes, seeing them full of hate.

He really doesn't love me...

"I just wanted to... talk to you" my voice cracked.

"Well, I don't want to!! I wish you would just leave my life!!!" He kept yelling.

"All...I wanted in life.... was to see you.... happy, and if I'm..... stopping you from that... happiness... then I will leave" I said softer with sniffles in every breath. Tears were rolling down my face.

Jacks angry eyes went soft after those words left my mouth.

"There is n- no point in this relationship... if we keep on treating each other like this" I cried.

I ran upstairs, hearing another pair of footsteps run after. When I got in my room, i slammed the door behind me, and locked it. Right in front of Jacks face.

"Please! Babe! I'm so Sorry! I- I didn't mean it! Please!" He pleaded, knocking the door.

"No, I understand. I'm not needed, there's no point in being in a relationship where you don't love each other..." I sobbed.

"No!! Please!! You can't leave me!!!" He yelled pounding the door.

I started packing my things, and  put on my shoes. I opened the door Jack was leaning against, nearly falling. I look at his eyes, they were red and puffy. The look on his face made me cry harder, but I kept walking.

I was going for the door, until Jack grabbed my wrist.

"Please!! I need you!! You can't leave me like this!!" He pleaded once again. I jerked my hand out of his grasp, and I walked to the living room, and Jack followed.

I didn't respond, instead I took out my phone, and texted my friend (f/n) if I could go to her house, and stay for the night.

"If you leave me, you'll make me miserable..." His voice then went soft.

"You already left me, Jack. I might be living here, but I was never with You." I said calmly, still sniffling.

"Can we please talk about this..?" He begged.

"That's strange... I tried to tell you that we should talk, and guess what you said?" I said a little louder.

His face was full of guilt, his eyes showering him with his own tears.

My phone rang, and I got a message from my friend saying it was alright if I slept over.

"I need to go" I said as I opened the door, and grabbed the car keys.

I got in the car and started it. I locked the car just in case Jack wanted to get in.

I drove off to my friend's house. I looked at the mirror that allowed me to see what's behind. Jack stood in the middle of the road, watching me leave...

He really doesn't love me...

_____________________

Are y'all crying yet? Hahaha sorry, I really wanted to do something a little different.

There will be a part 2, I promise things Will go all sunshine and rainbow farts.

STAY DETERMINED!!! (Sorry, I watched marks undertale live stream last night...)

SEE YA!! 😋😎