Blind Eye to Leah

Connor decided to keep looking for Leah in his inboxes, maybe he could find more fanart to show (y/n).

Thats not what he found.

He found an Email from leah(y/ln)206@gmail.com....

It made his heart sink.

It was a message from 4 and a half months ago.

Right before she died.

He read it out loud, voice wavering and cracking.

"Hey Connor! I just wanted to tell you how much you've helped me over the years! When my sister went to college, I was so lonely since she was my best friend. I had social anxiety so I'm afraid to make new friends. So I have 4 friends including my sister! I asked her if she could take me to the UK, to Wales! She said once she gets the money, we'll go! Do you think if I ever ran into you that you can give me a hug?? I'm you're biggest fan and a hug would mean the world to me. My family is very low on money so we could never afford to go to Anime-Cons. I tried to go to one last year with my babysitting money I saved up, but by the the time I got enough money, tickets were sold out. My sister was so sad after she came home to me being a crying mess, she told me she'd make it up to me by helping me come see you! My name is Leah (Y/LN). I have short black hair thats to my shoulders and blue eyes. I also have nerdy glasses with a red frame. If you see me, shout my name! Oh and my sister... She's a really bubbly girl like me, always has a smile on her face! Anywho, I'll let you get back to your life! See you soon Connor!"

At this point, Connor was sobbing as he covered his mouth. He had seen this email but never answered. And now it killed him.

He ignored such a bright little girl.

How could he do that?

And now she's gone.

He'll never see her bright smile and dorky red glasses in person.

And now he has to face (Y/N). He knew he couldn't look her in the eye.

He looked over at the sleeping girl. He clenched his jaw.

Leah called you bubbly which Connor could see now... That you were in so much pain from Leah's death...

That you weren't bubbly anymore...

You changed...

You were cold, defensive...

You didn't want to let anyone in...

You blamed yourself for her death...

Connor wanted to do two things.

Hug you tight and take your pain away. But he also felt guilty for ignoring Leah, and that made him want to go lay in a ditch and die.

"I'm so sorry. I'll do my best to make things right." He whispers.

"I promise."

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
A/N:

Guess who's back....

Back again...

Tama's back....

Kyoya!!

Also me. I'm back as well. *^*