"What was that potion?" he asked curious.

"I hadn't decided a name yet. I was just experimenting and I happened to make this." Dominique said nonchalantly.

Tom just looked at her frowning, before he remembered something and turned to Harry. "What was the curse that you used on the boy?" he asked.

"I don't know it just came to me. I didn't use any specific incantation." Harry shrugged.

Tom looked at him in surprise; not that it was showing on his face. His face was as blank as ever. But his mind was racing at a thousand miles per second. He invented a curse? And the girl invented such a powerful healing potion? Who are they? Tom's mind was instantly flooded with millions of questions. He wanted to know what curse Harry had used. He was getting curious. He thought about the description of the curse. The colour was blue, which he didn't recognise as the colour of a known curse. Then the movement of the wand too was unfamiliar to him. Harry had just pulled his wand back and jerked it forward. It could not be any known curse; because he knew each and every curse and hexes by heart.

He just turned around and walked away; his mind still thinking about the curse.

The group of boys had tried waking the unconscious boy up, but nothing had happened. "Wait until Professor Dumbledore hears about this." A boy from the group shouted as they walked away picking the boy up. Harry just rolled his eyes and threw a stinging hex to the boy's butt. The boy instantly yelped and dropped him. They chose not to fight anymore and carried on towards the hospital wing.

"He quite sounded like Draco; don't you think?" Harry asked.

"Harry, I was just thinking exactly the same thing." They laughed out loud.

"By the way, it is proved that Dumbledore is controlling them. He warned us about Dumbledore, not the Headmaster." Dominique stated.

Harry nodded. "Yeah, and I think you realize that we will be in Dumbledore's hit list if he comes to know about it?"

Dominique sighed. "That or he could include us in his training list." She shook her head. "Anything which happens, we cannot help to stop it."

"Anyway, let's go to the Great Hall. I'm sure they would want to hear about this." Harry said and started walking towards the Great Hall; shortly followed by Dominique.

"It's a call for mortal peril Harry. I don't know what Dumbledore will do, but you can get expelled for what you have done. I know that it was not your fault but the consequences will still be no good!" Draco exclaimed.

"I know I don't even know what curse I used. I really need to stop these accidents. The last time it happened, I almost killed Granger. It's not like I would regret it now, but still. It was an advanced version of aquamenti. The curse missed her by an inch, and when it hit the wall it froze; like solid ice. I call it as the freezing curse." Harry finished with a shy smile.

"What were you thinking while hitting the curse?" Tom spoke up from beside Harry.

Harry turned to him. He didn't realize that Tom was listening to him. An idea popped in his head. He leaned forward so that his lips were almost touching Tom's ear and spoke. "I was thinking about you." Tom felt Harry's warm breath on his neck and his body instantly reacted; before he could stop. His head tilted in reflex and his eyes snap closed. Harry obviously noticed this and his smirk widened. He just dragged a finger through his hand which was placed on Tom's lap. A heat passed through each of their body. Harry was amazed that it was the first time his scar didn't hurt when Voldemort had touched him. But then again, the boy sitting beside him was Tom Riddle and not Voldemort. Tom on the other hand snapped his hand up on the table and sank his head forward onto his plate. His head once again filled with several thoughts. Why did he feel that heat pass through his body? Was he such good at inventing spells? And some other questions similar to the previous time he thought about him.