Epilogue

The Malfoy Manor was as popular as it was in the golden days. Everyone's memories were restored, and the whole wizarding world was invited to celebrate the marriage of Draco Malfoy and the soon to be Hermione Malfoy.

   Hermione and Draco got married on November 3rd, 2003, the day Draco was cursed many years ago. Instead of thinking about it as a horrible day, he'll remember it as the day he married his beauty.

   Hermione grabbed a cup of butterbeer while Astoria Greengrass approached Draco. Not even a minute later, Hermione watched as Astoria ran out of the manor in anger. "What was that for?", asked Hermione.

  "Just a little unfinished business. Someone should tell her not to judge based on appearances." Draco didn't even care if Astoria was purposely trying to cause a scene. "Well, my lady, would you join me for a dance?"

   Hermione smiled as she took Draco's hand and moved to the center of the ballroom.

  Tale as old as time

   Draco loved the sight of the wedding ring on her finger. The diamond itself could afford the entire Ministry of Magic, but he wanted the best for his beauty.

Tune as old as song

Hermione couldn't care less about the size of the diamond. Draco gave her an adventure in the great wide. Suddenly, Draco caught Hermione giving him a weird glance. "Is something wrong?", Draco asked with worry.

Bittersweet and strange

Hermione had gotten so used to Draco's fur, that she started to ponder what Draco would look like with a beard. "How would you feel about growing a beard?", Hermione asked with a smirk and a wink.

Instead of giving her an answer, she heard a low growl escape his lips.

Finding you can change

As Hermione and Draco swayed back and forth, she took a glance at the people around her. Some of which, she'll never see again, such as Ernie Macmillan, the Slytherin twins, and Horace Slughorn, but that didn't matter to her. She watched as Harry and Ron pigged our at the food table.

Learning you were wrong

The golden trio had finally reunited. Once the spell of the castle had been lifted, Harry and Ron learned their mistake, and asked for forgiveness.

"I can't believe we treated you like that, Hermione."

"I can't imagine a world without you two."

Winter turns to spring

Blaise and Pansy still helped out with the Manor, but Draco gave them better pay, and a lot more respect. He even paid for them to stay in their own apartment a few miles away from the Manor.

Famine turns to feast

While Draco and Hermione were dancing in the middle of the ballroom, Pansy, Blaise, and Theo were making bets on how long it will be until the first Malfoy/Granger heir will come to be. "Guys, get real. Hermione probably doesn't want to have kids until a few years from now. So I'm gonna bet three years", said Pansy and she sipped her Butterbeer and watched Theo write down her answer.

"That is true, but Draco probably wants to have kids right away, so I'll go with a year from now", said Theo as Blaise wrote down his answer.

"I'm gonna go with five years from now", said Blaise.

"Five?", Pansy asked with a confused face. "Why so long?"

"Because some couples struggle with trying for a kid. I don't know why I picked five years. Pansy, I'm just hoping your answer ends up winning." Blaise was that person who had no idea what to guess, but he hoped Pansy ends up winning so they still get the money.

Nature points the way

After the wedding was over, and all the guests had gone home, Hermione and Draco raced out to the yard of the Manor to play on the playground that Draco's kept since he was a child.

Hermione sat down on the swing and tried to get higher than Draco. "Sometimes I still can't believe where life takes me. Ignored for four years just so I can have the happily ever after I always dreamed about."

Nothing left to say

Hermione started to slow down as she got a better view of the manor. Since the curse has been lifted, the Manor turned from a dark and cold black to a bright grey. "I guess the people who get the happily ever after are the ones who suffered through the worst in life", said Draco as he kicked at the dirt below the swing.

"Hey Look here", said Draco as he stared at the ground and hopped off the swing. Hermione followed behind him to see what he was looking at. Beside the playground was a tiny rose. It wasn't as big as the one in his gardens, but one day it will be. "Our good luck charms, right next to each other. Strange how things work out in the end."

Beauty and the beast