Chapter 2: Purple Haired Werido

Madi's POV

"How many people can do it like me?

Zero.

Keep it so cool like me?

Zero.

Gir-"

That's the first time in awhile I've awoken to that song. Usually, I'm already awake, and turn it off. Today is different, I actually woke up.

I slipped out of my bed toward my closet. I got dressed and headed down stairs to see my brother Ashton cooking breakfast.

"Sup, Ash." I said while fixing my beanie over my ears.  "Just making my sister breakfast, Bacon and pancakes your favorite," he smiles.

"What do you want, Ash? Your sucking up more than usual," I asked rolling my eyes. "I need you to cover for me tonight so I can go to a party at Calum's house, please?" He asked setting the plate down in front of me.

"Fine, as long as I can come, I'll just lie for you and me deal?" I said chewing my bacon. "Deal, thanks sis." He said running out the door.

At just that moment, I hear the beep of my best friend, Billie's car. Billie has been my best friend since forever. She really doesn't care about my ears.

I rush out the door and hop in the passenger side. "Who is ready to go to hell??" Billie yells. I roll my eyes, "ME!!!" I yell back sarcastically. And on that note, we take off towards the place we call hell, School.

On the drive to school, we blasted American Idiot by Green Day. Its just a typical day to school.

As we pulled into the parking lot we noticed something, different.

"Something's off Madi, can you tell?" She asked kinda worried. I nodded. I have this feeling, that something is going to happen today.

We made our way into the school and to our lockers. "Hey Bills, do you feel lik-" I was cut off by somebody running into me, knocking me to the floor, and scattering my books everywhere. "Hey, watch where you running!!" I yelled looking up at the person who knocked me down.

He had purple hair, a lip piercing, a leather jacket, and lots of tattoos. He probably intimated a lot of people at this school, but I am not one of them.

I began to gather my books and papers off the floor as he just stared at me in shock.

"What?" I questioned him. Next thing I know I'm being dragged by my arm toward the Janitors closet.

Hello, I know its been a long time, but look, I updated. WHO'S EXCITED!!! YAY!!! Here is the second chapter. If you don't know the song at the beginning, its Zero by Varsity Fanclub, its a really good song, so I suggest you listen to it.

That's it for now guys, bye

Kayle$