The crew tries Eddsworld

(Yes, i know Eddsworld is old and all, but i wanted to try this. just for this information here:

Bendy: Tom

Cuphead: Tord

Mugman: Matt

Boris: Edd

keep in mind this is random and more of a shitpost,)

(Now i'll just name them as the eddsworld characters, they'll have their character's vibe.)

*Bendy/Tom's POV*

I woke up to the sound of Christmas carols and the smell of a pine tree. Oh fucking great, Christmas. I groggily rolled off my bed and walked into the living room. I'd realized Tord(Cuphead) was up already. Fuck. "Jingle bells! Jingle bells-" I stopped them "Go to Hell :)" Edd(Boris) then looked at me and continued. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a peppermint smirnoff, then walked back into the living room where they were waiting for me. "Tom!" Matt yelled as he threw a box at my face. "Ow?" I said as i looked at the box with my eyeless eyesockets. "I don't want shit. I hate Christmas and you know it." I said as i pushed the box away and got up and started tearing down the lights on the stairs and cutting them apart. I hated this day and i always will. I saw Tord(Cuphead) smirk at me and say "Classic stupid Tom!" I flipped him off and went to his room and grabbed one of his guns and hid it far away from where he could find it. I came back down the stairs again, then glared at Tord "I hope you go to Hell." "I hope you do too Tom. <;" We both used sarcasm at eachother. This was normal. We started to get into a heated fight, then Edd interrupted us. " Excuse me, why the FUCK is everyone fighting over here? Instead of fighting lets go to the mall? Yeah? YEAH." I sighed and nodded my head "Okay."

(This was a shitpost, i was bored, i wanted to do something and so here)