Cendy Route

!!!LEMON WARNING!!!

(This is my first time writing sins you people that read this)

*cupheads POV*

I was tipsy, I could sorta think straight, but i wasn't as bad as Bendy. Then something crosses my mind. If i do something, he won't remember it right? If not, oh well. I'm doing it. I pinned Bendy down and smashed my lips onto his. I licked his bottom lip. An entrance, I quickly slipped my tongue into his mouth, I searched his mouth hungrily. I pulled away and dragged him into a room and locked the door. Oh this is gonna be fun~ I pushed Bendy onto the bed and pinned him down. I realized it was Mug's bed, oh well.

*Bendy's POV*

I was dragged into a room by Cuphead. I let out a giggle as i was pinned to someones bed, I felt Cuphead lick and bite my neck a "Nyah~" came out from my mouth as Cuphead drawn blood, I looked at Cuphead as he smirked and licked the blood from the wound he had created. I could tell he was proud of himself. He slowly yanked off his and I's clothes. Before he tried anything else i stopped him. But he interrupted me "Sorry Bendy but i need you." He planted kisses all over my chest "o-oh Cups~" I let out a soft moan. He continued to leave kisses and bites down my chest till he got to my undergarments. He decided too rip off his and I's undergarments. I could see the lust in his eyes, and I assumed he was gonna waste no time on teasing anymore... I was correct.. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist, He lined his member with my entrance. He entered me, oh Satan it hurts. I started crying, Cuphead took notice and asked me "You ok? Do you need to me to wait for you to get used to my size?" (oh god i regret writing that already.) I nodded, it hurt like hell. After a few minutes i adjusted to his size "M-move.." i mumbled. I felt Cuphead began to thrust, I was still crying a bit but alright. "F-faster Cuphead.." Cuphead applied and thrusted faster "a-ah cups~" "Shhh Bendy." Cuphead kissed Bendy and french kissed him. I had muffled moans in the kiss. Cuphead pulled away and continued to thrust faster with every pace, " o-oh~~" I felt him brush against a bundle of my nerves " YES CUPS!! RIGHT THERE! KEEP DOING IT THERE!!~~" Cuphead smirked and thrusted harder

*Mugman's POV*

I was the only one not drunk, it was madness out there. So i decided to go to my room and sleep. but i heard moaning and screams, i tried to open the door locked. I put my nonexistent ear to the door. I recognized the voices.. It was Bendy and Cuphead. I blushed madly. I walked away from cups and I's room 'I'll ask about it if i see anything tomorrow..'

*Bendy's POV*

"HARDER! FASTER! PLEASE!~" He thrusted even harder and faster. "I-I think i-i'm gonna cum!~" And with that I cumed. I heard cuphead groan and release a liquid inside me. he had cumed also. Cuphead and I was panting. " Were not saying a word about this..?" i asked "No They're find out your mine by the hickeys~" I nodded and me and Cuphead got dressed.

*TIMESKIP TO THE MORNING BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Being lazy :)*

*Cuphead's POV*

I woke up cuddling Bendy. I looked at the clock. 2:31. I shook Bendy up cause I wasn't gonna take a shower alone later. "Fuck off" I heard Bendy's groggily voice say. "Oh well, Lets go. I'm pretty sure Mickey is already done making breakfast." I said dragging Bendy down to the kitchen. Bendy was saying "ow ow ow ow ow" He could barely walk. Heh. Means i did good. "Wheres breakfast?" I asked Mickey. " On the kitchen island." "Ok." i said as i stopped dragging bendy and let him walk on his own.

*Bendy's POV*

I let out a cry of pain. I started crying my ass hurt so much I couldn't walk.. Cuphead noticed and picked me up and put me down on the kitchen island as he grabbed our breakfast. I jumped down hoping the pain would leave. Nope. " OW! FUCK!" I yelled as everyone gathered in the kitchen and asked what was wrong " Bendy! please tell me whats wrong?" Boris said, "Nothings wrong. I'm fine." I said as i got up and walked myself while gritting my teeth and sitting down in a chair. "Hey who gave you that hickey...? You didn't have it yesterday." I heard Mugman say. I froze. " I had this yesterday." " No you didn't." "Yes i did!" i said trying to stay calm. "No." "You." "Didn't." i heard Mugman say one last time. "Fine! If you wanna know that bad Cuphead did!" Boris looked like he was about to kill Cuphead. " So...? Are you just fuck buddies or a couple..? " Felix asked me "Fu-" I got cut off by Cuphead "A couple. Hes mine bitches." he says as he picks me up and pulls me close to him. I guess we really are a couple.

THE END

There will also be a OSIX route if you wish for that one instead.