When I pulled up to his drive way, the white Suv wasn't here. I hopped out, grabbed my bag with note books and snacks just in case, closed the door and headed towards the magnificent home.

   I knocked on the door, and soon came a voice. The one I love, the one that was soft, and the one that was my friend Jeff's. He sounded like he was struggling with something, but to no end yelled, "Just come in, you'll probably kno—!"

  I just sloooowly opened the door, and found a Jeffery on the floor. "Uhhh...do I want to know.....?" I say, and he sheepishly shakes his head, and I start laughing. "You..Uh. Ya want some help up?" I say, then sit my bag down on the counter and step I front of him, holding my hands out. He lets go of his ankle, I guess he fell or something, and took my hands in his.

      I pulled him up, and with little effort at that because he did most of the work himself..strong fucker.

  "..you saw nothing and I didn't yell anything either....anyways. Where's Abby?" He says, smiling while fixing his clothes. I say, "She said that she got a new project partner, but I don't know who it is. She said for me to tell you she was sorry," I walk to his kitchen and grab an Apple, munching on it.

      "Hmf..okay. Well, in case you didn't notice yet. My big brothers not here...so we have the house to ourselves for a few hours.." he says, and looks like his mind is trailing off somewhere.

  "Do you have a boom box, or speaker of any type?" I look up at him, moving a rouge strand of black hair from my face. He nods and walks off and puts his hand up for me to follow. "C'mon, follow me to my room and while I'm in there I'll grab it and give you one of my popular room tours. Which are trash because my room is some bullshit. But aside that point," he says, opening his door to reveal a room with dark grey walls, and a few music posters on them. A tv was placed on a creme coloured desk, and a vase full of orchids placed beside it.

      "This was a guest room, my brother decorated it..I kinda like it. The walls, poster, and bed are my favorite though." He says, and I look at the bed. My face lights up and I can barely contain myself. "I freaking love it." I accidentally say out loud and he looks at me like yeah, that's me too.

  He walks over to it, and sits on it. The mattress looked like it made him a larva in a cacoon. "I want in on that action the fuck." I say and walk over to the elegantly furnished bed. It had a black, fluffy blanket on it and many, many pillows to a company it's beauty.

      He got up, and let me steal his spot. When I sat on it though...it felt like...like a small dog just gave up its life--never mind let me find a different example. Uh..like a baby's butt just got all over me--wait no that's not good either. You fucking get it damn. The bed was comfy as hell alright.

   He laughed at my pained expression, walked over, and sat down beside me. "Ya like my room?" He says, and I smile, nodding. "The bed though...I love it." I say and hope he isn't like other guys and say something like then sleep in it. Or lay on my comfyness along side your favorite person aka me bitch.

      And he didn't, I was thankful. He was silent for a bit, and then signed. He then looked at me, said he was sorry, and pushed me back onto the bed...

  Tickling me. This boy was tickling me. Of course I was screaming, and kicking, and yelling for him to stop. But he never did, so when I just stopped all movement together he was confused. He laughed and stood up, letting me go. I laughed and stood up with him, "Get the speaker thingy so we can play music." Then he walked over to the desk, opened one of the drawers, and pulled out a small skull shaped speaker. He then walked towards his bed room door and stood there, "C'mon! This music isn't gonna play itself Ema." He says, smiling. I giggle and walk out, grab my Apple that I'd put on the counter, and continued to eat it. Yeah it might be a bit brown but I don't care what other people think, it's an apple and that's all. It's still good as well.

      "Is it Bluetooth?" I ask and he nods. I take out my phone and he turns his speaker on and I connect to it, and play some calm piano music. I decided on Ambre by Nils Frahm. "Piano music? Really?" He says, and I look at him and say, "Are discarding my music taste?" And he shakes his head."No, I just thought that...I wouldn't have ever thought you to be a person that likes Piano.."

    I smiled, "You'd be surprised." I grabbed my bag, took out our notebook and grabbed the pencil out of my pocket. "Alright. So far we have what we're gonna do the project with, the cost of everything, and a bunch else..we practically have this thing done. We just have to do it now." I say, and he nods. "So then, next time you come over we can do that? Say..this Saturday nine-o-clock I pick you up?" He says, and smiles adorably. As I meet his eyes with mine, his ears slowly become pink and I feel my face heat up.

      "Of course!" I grab my phone and go to contacts. "Put your number in and we'll work out the details out over text." I say, smiling. His ears were still pink...it was cute.
"Annd... there you go." he says, singing slightly at the end, and hands me my phone back. I shove it in my pocket, smiled and sat down on the couch. Soon he does to, I turn off the Bluetooth mode, and he looks at me unconsciously.

   "You wanna watch sponge bob?"

And that ladies and gentleman..Is how you swoon a woman.