Chapter Four

Jeff's pov.

     I was only a small bit releaved that no one had told Abby my address..mainly because I only wanted to be in a science project with Ema..not Ema, Jeff, and Abby.

   But alas, that day in science I had to give her the address, and both of them were going to come over today. I think Ema told Abby that she had forgotten and all of that stuff, but I haven't talked to Ema about it since...so I'm not sure if she's going to be like..salty or something at my house tonight.

     We were in History, with Mrs Stclair...You know those teachers that are like a huge, sarcastic, mama bear? Well she's, one, smart, two, funny, three, sarcastic af, and four..everyone loves her. I guess that's nice that I've gotten a teacher with a pretty good reputation. In her class we've been working in partners to continue to plan out an imaginary trip. It's called, 'Map trip'. So original huh?

   Yeah, that's what I said too. 'Ohhh so original'~

      "The map has a key. It gives you important information, so in case you'd get stuck somewhere you don't know, look. At. The. Key. Also! Look at the compass Rose, it's North, South, West, East. I only just learned that I've been going my entire life saying East and then West." She goes on about the details of maps and different globes if you wanted to be so called 'difficult' and didn't want to use a map because your a dick. Yeah. I love Mrs Stclaire.

   I looked over and people were laughing, saying things about how funny she is. Then I looked at Ema, and she was smiling brightly at her, and it made me smile. She looked over and caught a glimpse of me smiling and colour went to her face and I smiled even more, this time laughing.

     She's so cute when she smiles and blushes..it feels like I'm in a movie..

   I quickly turn away, hand over my mouth and cheeks. I heard her giggle over everyone else's exceeding laughter, and that only made it worse..

Ema' s pov.

     In history, it was so funny watching him blush like that. I couldn't help myself but laugh at him, because I know how boys can get. I've been in high school, plus I have my own love sick mother, they are hilarious to watch struggle to keep themselves steady.

Boys are so cute. Also...very hot.

....so is Jeff....

    Anyways uh *coughcough* Mrs Stclaire is funny..

Time skip

   I grabbed my phone and put in his address again, smiling as I did so. I texted Abby to start heading this way, and she replied with, 'Sorry, but I've found a different lab partner..tell jeff I'm sorry too. Thanks though! Friends?' And of course I replied with a yes. Because Abby is cool, and  I actually really like her. She's not like other girls, all ways stuck up and revolving in their own world. Nope, she's quiet, and if she's with the right people, as I've seen, can be wild. Like party wild. It's so fun to see her playfully smack a boys arm and then blush..I think she liked the boy too. Hmf..I wonder who her partner is now..

     I connected my phone to the Bluetooth speaker in the car, and played the song Unbreakable by Artist Vs Poet. I slowly backed out of the drive way and started off to Jeffery Woods house..smiling and jamming out to music all the while.

  While I was head bobbing and screetching lyrics at the top of my lungs, the people beside me in the next car over looked at me like is she having a seizire? But I just smiled and kept 'dancing' to my music.