The Next Morning, Minion Manners and Fun with a Pumpkin

THE NEXT MORNING, THIRD PERSON'S POV

Deep down, in the bowels of the earth, in the massive cavern known as the Nether World the four girls of team RWBY slept comfortably in the massive bed in the Private Quarters of the Dark Tower, Ruby was laying on the bed with her older sister Yang, the blonde haired girl had her arms around Ruby's body in a sisterly hug and a smile on her face, near the other end of the bed Weiss was snuggling against Blake in her sleep, the black cat faunas purring in her sleep from the warm body she had snuggled against her.

Ruby shifted in her sleep before her silver eyes opened half way before she blinked them open, the first thing she saw was her older sister with a contented smile on her face as she slept, the younger sister sat up allowing Yang's arms to fall off of her as she saw Blake and Weiss cuddled together in her bed.

(Awww... that's so cute!" Ruby said in her head, she leaned over and shook Yang's shoulder making her grunt in her sleep as her eyes opened slightly.

"What is it Rubes?" she asked sleepily as she rubbed her eyes with her hands, Ruby shushed her by placing a finger to her lips before pointing at Weiss and Blake, Yang sat up with her hair falling around her in messy waves before she turned her head towards the sleeping pair, Yang quickly stifled a laugh when she saw her partner and teammate sleeping so closely together, she and Ruby carefully left the bed and grabbed their scrolls and immediately started taking pictures or video's of the cute scene.

"Hmmm, so soft..." Weiss mumbled in her sleep as she moved her head over Blake's chest making the faunas girl blush in her sleep, Yang and Ruby couldn't take it anymore and snorted out a laugh making Weiss's eyes open slightly only to see the two sisters pointing their Scrolls at her.

"What are you two...?" Weiss asked before a sleepy moan made her stop talking, she looked up right into the sleeping face of Blake before her eyes widened and she fell off of the bed, making a loud thump and crash and waking the fanus girl with such a fright she threw the blade of Gambol Shroud towards Yang and Ruby who quickly dodged the blade that got stuck into a wall, Blake took a few breaths to calm down before she looked over and saw Weiss laying on the floor groaning in pain from her fall.

"What just happened?" Blake asked in confusion, her mind still half asleep.

"Ooooh, nothing" Yang said in a teasing voice, making Ruby giggle.

"Yang! Ruby, you two better delete those right now!!" Weiss yelled in embarrassment, her face turning bright red from the fact she and Blake had been sleeping in each other's arms the whole night.

"Oh come on, Weiss, don't be so moody, these are very cute photos" Yang said as she flicked through the photos.

"Hahaha, yeah that is pretty funny, right (Y/N)?" Ruby said, however she didn't get a response making her confused until she remembered last night.

"(Y/N)!!" Ruby yelled before she dashed off to the Throne Room, still in her pyjamas followed by Yang, Weiss and Blake who all seemed worried about the Sorcerer's health.

Ruby was the first in the Throne Room and saw that the Iron Maiden was still shut, she dashed over to it thanking the Browns that guarded it for her and stood in front of the human shaped iron sarcophagus, Yang Weiss and Blake arrived and stood around Ruby also looking at the Iron Maiden and listening to the sounds of snoring echoing from within.

"He seems okay..." Yang said in an unsure voice.

"I don't get how he sleeps in that thing, I mean won't it hurt!?" Weiss exclaimed, her voice was loud enough to cause some shuffling within the Iron Maiden as well as some sleepy grumbling before a slot was opened at the eye holes, a pair of (E/C) eyes gazed out of them looking at the four startled girls.