My Pain Shall Become Yours

Yang's POV

Dad: You fucking slut! How dare you blame Ruby for that?! She can't even reach up there!

As he said each word another punch or kick was delivered to my body, while I could only ask myself 'Why? Why is it my fault that mom left? Maybe she left because of your attitude. I honestly can't think of any other reason.'

I then felt myself get slammed against the window. It didn't break but it did crack. When I looked up Dad and Aunt Summer looked pissed, Uncle Qrow looked bored, Ruby smiled just like the demon she is, and Zwei growled at me.

Dad: Look at what you did! Now I have to pay for that! But first, you get your punishment!

Then the whole family went and beat me with their weapons and Zwei used his teeth. Then Dad said something that made me snap.

Dad: IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR EXISTENCE RAVEN WOULD STILL BE HERE!

Now, normally that wouldn't affect me but the way he said it made it sound like I was the only reason she left.

Me: No...

Dad: What did you just say to me?!

Me: I... Said... No!

As soon as I yelled this everyone was sent back a few feet.

Me: IT'S NOT MY FAULT MOM LEFT YOU PSYCHO! IT'S YOUR PISS-POOR ATTITUDE THAT SENT HER AWAY! IF HOW YOU TREAT ME IS HOW YOU TREATED HER, THAN SHE DESERVED TO RUN AWAY!

As soon as I finished I jumped out the window and ran away. When I looked back they were chasing after me, but I'm not going to be contained anymore. After running for what felt like an hour I encountered a strange looking statue.

 After running for what felt like an hour I encountered a strange looking statue

I turned around as a bullet grazed my cheek. Seeing no other option I climbed up the leg. When I reached the shoulder, I took a seat as Ruby shot her sniper at me. I just closed my eyes and accepted my fate when I felt movement. I opened my eyes and saw the statue was moving while it protected me with it's left hand. I heard my family scream in pain and then silence. Eventually the creature removed it's hand and ran in the direction that I was going. I didn't question it and fell asleep.

Your POV

'You are like me. Abused. Hated. Vengeful. I can't wait to start training you, my little raging dragon.'