Happy 3rd Anniversary Poets Pub

May 2018 marks the 3rd Anniversary of the Poets Pub!! We would first like to extend our thanks and congratulations to all our members for making the Pub so successful!!  To all of you we raised our glasses and say

CHEERS!! HERE IS TO MANY MORE YEARS OF THE POETS PUB!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Next, I want to personally send out a HUGE thank you to our founder and fearless leader Bill Temple!!  I for one am eternally grateful for your tireless efforts to get the Pub going and keeping it going!!  The Pub has become my home away from home and I cannot imagine my life without it!! I am beyond honored to work with you here, share my passion here, but most of all I am honored to call you my friend.  I humbly offer you my thanks and gratitude.

Each year we create a special Anniversary Collection, so all of you can have an opportunity to voice what being a member of the Poets Pub means to you!

This year I want to take it one step more, I would also like to dedicate this year's Anniversary Collection to Bill Temple our founder and El Capitan!

For this collection we will be accepting poems or prose; tell us what the Poets Pub means to you!

SUBMISSIONS: You know the drill...

COLLECTION NAME: 3rd Anniversary Collection

SCREEN NAME: MystresMyna

TITLE OF POEM: The Poets Pub

POEM:

All submissions should be sent to the Poets Pub in a Private Message or to our email address wattpadpoestspub@gmail.com. 

As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!