Ryan stood up and I followed. He opened my suitcase and picked out a dinosaur onesie for me. Ryan helped me change out of my outfit and into the onesie. 

I took the pacifier out of my mouth. "Can I sleep in your bed with you?"

"May I ask why?" Ryan raised his eyebrows.

"I watched Insidious," I replied sadly. 

"Frank?! You're not suppose to watch horror movies," Ryan said. "Remember last time? You didn't get any sleep for a whole week."

"Don't worry, it wasn't that scary," I smiled innocently.

He glared at me and I whimpered.

"I'm sorry, I won't ever watch a scary movie," I promised.

"You said that three years ago, Frankie," Ryan sighed. "Let's just go to bed, it's getting late."

I nodded and placed the empty box of popcorn on the floor beside the bed. I got under the covers with Ryan, snuggling against him.

"Goodnight, Ryro," I said sleepily.

"Goodnight, Frankie," Ryan whispered and hid a kiss on my forehead.

I soon fell asleep cuddling with Ryan. 

It was the next morning and I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes sleepily as Ryan just walked out of the bathroom.

"Good morning, sunshine," Ryan smiled.

"Hello," I gave a lazy smile. "Hey, what time is it?"

"Oh, it's 8:45 am," Ryan replied.

I shrieked and quickly got out of bed.

"Ryan, help me!" I begged. "Gerard is going to pick me up in fifteen minutes!"

"Fuck!" He said, opening my suitcase.

"Ryan," I gasped. "You said a bad word."

"I'm sorry, Frankie, but there's seriously no time to talk," Ryan said, looking through my clothes. "Okay, wear this!"

He handed me a blue denim overall dress, a flowery top, and some white frilly socks. I went to the bathroom and changed into them before putting on my white frilly socks. 

"Wear Converse," Ryan said.

I put on my white Converse, leaving them untied before Ryan kneeled in front of me and tied my shoes. 

"Thank you, Ryan," I smiled softly, leaning forward to kiss his cheek.

I heard a car honk outside and I assumed it was Gerard's car. I screamed and got up, almost knocking Ryan over. 

"My hair and my makeup!" I exclaimed.

"Your hair looks cute and you're prettier without makeup," Ryan reassured.

"No, Ry, I need to look pretty," I whined. 

"Frank, go and have fun or you're bedtime will be earlier!" Ryan warned.

"I'll see you later, Ryan," I said and ran out the room after grabbing my phone and my black mini backpack. 

I left the hotel and got inside Gerard's car. 

"Hey, Frankie," he smiled, "good morning."

"Hi," I giggled.

"What do you want to do after breakfast?" Gerard asked.

"Oh, can we go play at the park?" I smiled.

"Sure," Gerard said.

The car pulled up in front of Denny's and we both got out. We went inside and the host showed us our seats, it was a booth at the corner beside a big window. The host gave us menus and walked away.

"I wanted a kids menu," I muttered.

"I'll ask you for one," Gerard offered.

"Thank you," I smiled.

Gerard called the host over and asked for a kids menu. The host didn't ask any questions and gave us the menu. 

"Thanks, Gee," I said as he handed me the kids menu. 

He nodded and looked through his own menu. I gasped and Gerard looked at me startled. 

"I want the Mickey Mouse pancakes," I smiled, kicking my feet happily.

 "Then you can order it," Gerard stated.

"C-Can you order it for me?" I asked.

"Of course." 

"Hello, my name is Rachel and I'll be your waitress for today," she smiled sweetly. "Can I take your order?"

"Hi, um, he wants the Mickey Mouse pancakes and hot chocolate," Gerard ordered, "And I just want the French toast with eggs and a mug of coffee please."

The waitress nodded, writing it down on the notepad before walking away.

"Oh my gosh, you're Gerard Way!" Someone said.

We both looked up and saw a teenager. Gerard jumped in fright a bit before showing one of his sweet smiles.

"Hi there," Gerard said.

"Are you dating Gerard?" The teenager asked me. 

"I'm not-"

"You guys are so cute together, I never really liked Lyn-Z," they said, cutting me off.

"Um, excuse me?" Gerard added.

"Oh, hi, can you-"

"Please don't talk about my fiancé that way and this is just my friend," Gerard explained, interuppting the teenager.

"Oh, I'm sorry," the teenager said sympathetically.

"It's alright," Gerard sighed.

"Can I have a photo with you?" They asked.

They both took a photo and the teenager walked away. 

"I'm sorry about that," Gerard apologized, running a hand through his reddish-orange hair. 

"It's okay," I stated.

The waitress came and set our beverages on the table in front of us. We thanked her and she smiled, walking away. I took a sip of my hot chocolate and Gerard does the same.

"This taste yummy," I smiled.

"That's good," Gerard chuckled, sipping his coffee.

We both heard cameras flashing and Gerard and I glanced at each other questionably. We looked at the window and there were people taking photos of us.

"Fuck," Gerard mumbled. "Cmon, Frankie, we have to go now."

"B-But my pancakes," I whined.

"Frankie, let's go before they come inside," Gerard said sternly. 

I whined unhappily but didn't refuse. Gerard and I went to the back exit and soon found his car, getting in quickly. Gerard drove out of the parking lot and drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to stay at my place for the rest of the day, okay?" Gerard said and I nodded.

"What about your fiancé?" I questioned.

"She's at tour with her bandmates," Gerard replied. "Lyn-Z went early this morning."

"Oh," I muttered. "I'm going to call Ryro."

"Ryro?"

"That's my nickname for Ryan," I giggled. "His full name is Ryan Ross and I just put the two letters- Why are you smiling like that?"

"I'm sorry, it's just you're adorable," he chuckled. 

I blushed softly.