"Usually yes," I replied, flushing embarrassedly. "Anyway, what'd he say about me?"

"He kept telling his prick friends about sleeping with you and then he kept calling you a whore after they'd left cause I was in there," Luke said angrily. I rubbed his arms soothingly, trying to calm him down.

"Hemmings!" Someone shouted from across the lot. We looked and saw Derek Chapman standing there with a swelling eye and a bruised cheek. Luke put me down and stood in front of me as Derek stormed over.

"Get in the car," Luke said quickly.

"In your dreams," I snapped back.

"How dare you!?" Derek shouted as he approached us, grabbing Luke's jacket.

"Hey!" I shouted, stepping out from behind Luke.

"Stay out of this whore," Derek snapped. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Is that all you got? A mediocre fuck and a stupid name?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Brielle get in the car," Luke said dangerously, grabbing my arm and trying to push me towards his car.

"Shut up," I snapped back. I gave Derek a hard glare and said, "Get off my boyfriend."

"Listen to your boyfriend and get in the car slut," Derek taunted before turning his attention back to Luke. That's when I exploded.

I jumped on Derek and punched him in the face. He stumbled back, howling in pain. I jumped off of him and kicked him in the crotch before Luke dragged me away and shoved me in his car. I glared at him and he sighed before climbing in the drivers seat and taking off.

"What the hell was that!?" Luke shouted at me. "I told you to get in the car!"

"And I told you no!" I shouted back. "Look, if you're just going to fucking shout at me then take me home." I could feel tears burning my eyes and I turned to look out of the window, trying to wipe them away quickly so Luke wouldn't notice. Unfortunately he did.

"Why are you crying?" Luke asked me softly, his fingertips stroking my cheek.

"Cause you yelled at me." I felt like a four year old and I hated it.

"Babe," he said softly.

"Don't touch me," I snapped, swatting his hand away. Luke pulled over and pulled onto his lap.

"I said don't touch me!" I shouted, hitting his chest. Luke held me tightly so I couldn't hit him and I just started to cry.

"What's wrong?" he asked me quietly after a few minutes.

"There was a lot of yelling in every house I lived in growing up and now I can't handle being yelled at," I whispered, shutting my eyes and burying my face in his neck. It was actually kind of embarrassing. Even when teachers would yell at me when I was in middle and high school I'd cry in front of everyone. It really didn't help my 'I don't give a shit about school' act.

"I'm sorry," Luke said softly.

"It's whatever," I sighed, pulling back from his hug and kissing him. "Let's go buy some CDs."

~Leia~

After getting that text from that unknown number, nothing else had happened for a few days.

I was reading some of the new poetry Brielle had posted online when I got a text.

Unknown:

Get dressed and wait for me. What you're wearing isn't suitable for what I need you for.

Me: Okay, that's super creepy.

Unknown:

I won't watch you get undressed Leia. I'm not that creepy. Just change into all black please.

Me: Oh, well isn't that a relief.

Just to be sure my stalker was telling the truth, I closed all of the curtains in my room and got dressed in my closet. When I came out I had three new messages.

Unknown:

There was no need to close the curtains. I was serious about not watching you.

Unknown:

Would you hurry up?

Unknown:

Leia, hurry up and open your fucking window.

I sighed and opened my window before pulling on black converse to match my black leggings, black tee shirt and black cardigan.

"Let's go," a voice said. I jumped slightly and saw someone's legs in front of my window. A gloved hand reached in the window, so I sighed and grabbed it.

"Who are you?" I asked my masked stalker.

"You'll find out later," he replied gruffly, grabbing my upper arm and dragging me towards a car parked a few feet away. Before I could protest, he shoved me into his trunk.

"Hey!" I shouted, pounding against the door of the trunk.

"Keep quiet would you!?" he snapped. A few moments later the car started and he started to drive. It was way too cramped in here and I soon figured out why when something bumped into me. Then I could smell this horrific scent I could only describe as rotting human flesh. When I rolled over I could see it clearly. He had a dead woman in his trunk.

I don't think I've ever screamed so loud.