Adelaide knew, she knew of this but didn't say a word. She couldn't, they would ask why she was there. She would out herself, and then she would be burned to death.

"Well, what were they even doing driving through the Blood Wood?" Bashed asked lowly. Not wanting anyone to hear.

"Olivia's driver was told that the Kingsroad was flooded," Francis recalled.

"Which it isn't," Adelaide said just as she said before.

"Bash, they're luring people in," Francis said afraid.

"Oh, no," Bash said sighing.

♕♚♔♛

"Bash I'll go with you," Adelaide said as Bash gathered his swords and other tools from his closet. He turned to Adelaide and shook his head.

"No," He answered, "I'm going, you stay here, where you are safe."

"No bash!" Adelaide said walking around his bed and standing in front of him. "It's my fault this is happening!"

Bash looked at his little sister and grabbed her hand, "don't ever said that." He pulled her into him, "your past has nothing to do with this."

"Yes it does," Adelaide said angrily, pushing herself away from him. "I made them into what they are! I put those thoughts into their heads. It's all because of me!" Adelaide let out a sob and fell to the ground.

Bash went down with her and held her. He kissed her head and squeezed her, "You had no control, you where 5."

Adelaide shook her head and sobbed more, "they think there's a god out there because of what I am. They believe I was an angel that was sent for them. And when you found me and took me back home, they believe they have to sacrifice to get me back. So don't tell me this isn't my fault."

Bash watched as she pushed him away and walked out the door.

"I'll see you at the forest."

♕♚♔♛

Adelaide was in her room, looking through her closet much like Bash was

Adelaide was in her room, looking through her closet much like Bash was. She grabbed some arrows and a dagger.

Once she grabbed the dagger she felt her eyes roll back and a vision come through. The night of the prince of Portugal's killing. She felt herself come back and she felt power. She felt hungry, blood thirsty.

"Looks like the thirst finally caught up to you love,"A voice said from the doorway.

Adelaide turned and threw the dagger at the noise. She gasped when she saw Klaus holding the dagger only inches away from his eye.