"I heard that your things were still missing," Mary said to Olivia feeling sympathetic, "Perhaps I could lend you a dress for the festival if you'd like?"

"Thank you," Olivia said bowing her head nervously. " I appreciate it." She smiled and loosened up.

Rebekah glared as she drank her wine. She knew Olivia was not to be trusted. She knew that she would cause the worst. She needed to rid of her.

♕♚♔♛

Adelaide and Bash where out in the country side riding their horses. Both having an intense contest. Bash had won most of them with his advantages as the favorite son.

Bash let out a yell of pride when he crossed the makeshift finish line.

"Eat it," Bash said childishly to Adelaide who crossed the finish line a few second later. She glared at him and rolled her eyes.

"Not fair," She said crossing her arms as she sat on her brown horse. "Of course you won, you have more training than I do."

Bash groaned, Adelaide always brought up her trouble just to make him pity her. He loved her and felt sorry for her everyday but she loves taking advantage of that.

"Fine," bash said handing over the money they betted over each other, "whatever you want."

Adelaide smiled and took the bag full of coins, "love you brother."

Bash rolled his eyes and turned his horse around, letting out a secret smile. "Let's go back to the castle."

Adelaide smirked and kicked her horse, making him run. "Race you," she yelled as she rode away.

♕♚♔♛

Francis waited at the stands where he knew Bash would be with Adelaide. His patience was finally over when he saw Bash riding ahead of Adelaide, who looked angry.

"Well, hello there," Bash said cheery as he came to a stop and hopped of his horse. Adelaide followed murmuring under her breath.

Bash looked at her and smiled, "it's not lady like to murmur."

Adelaide looked at her brother angrily. "You little bitch, going through the shortcut wasn't a fucking option you cheating wancker."

Bash raised and eyebrow at her sister and shrugged. She had her outraging moments. He faced Francis who was waiting for the conversation to stop.

"What exactly did you tell Mary about Olivia?" Francis asked bash angrily.

Bash sighed and walked him horse over to the stables. "Just that she was your first. I never said of how many."

"Don't be an ass," Adelaide said as she walked her horse as well.

"And keep your opinions to yourself," Francis added as he glared at his brother.

"Well, forgive me if I overstepped," Bash sassed. He tied his horse to the rails and turned to his brother again. "Is that all?"

"No, I have reason to believe that Olivia's carriage was attacked by pagans," Francis said as he looked at Adelaide. Knowing of her past. She seemed to stiffen up when he mentioned Olivia. "I recognized the words she heard from when you said them."