"Hey girlies!" I said to them loudly, earning stares. Honestly..did anyone in their live teach them that staring is rude? Like damn. Mind your own business.

"Hey. Did you hear about Alysa and Logan?" Jace asked me and Quinn. We both shook our head no, "They're together now."

"Um..okay? I mean he was gonna date someone e-eventually. I Just didn't imagine it to be..her out of all people." I stammered,

Logan was my ex boyfriend. Well I don't even know if I'd call him that. I was very gullible back then and dated him in 9th grade. I was only 15 and he was my second boyfriend that year. Our relationship was a total secret. He never wanted to be seen in public with me, which wasn't healthy at all looking back on it. I mean, what freshman relationship is healthy though?

"Are you sure? You guys were a thing for a while.." Quinn started but I just laughed and shook my head for the second time in the last minute.

"I don't care. He was a freshman fling. Nothing serious happened anyway." I lie to them, looking away from them. Of course they see right through me but they for once didn't push me on it.

"On another note..you've been living with Harry for over two years now," Jace began, "Why haven't you hopped on his big dick yet? I know I would."

Jace is the literal definition of blunt and also very gay. He can say anything he wants and won't even be slightly embarrassed by it. I cant say I'm much different. Except for the gay part. I'm not gay..or lesbian. Aren't they the same thing?

"You're insane, Jace. It's not like that with Harry."

"Its gonna happen one day, Izzy. There's always some kind of tension between you guys whenever I'm over. Speaking of which, why don't we all hang out at your house? Jace has never been." Quinn offered, and I hate when she invites herself over, but I can't stay mad at her for long. I always end up inviting her over anyway.

"Actually, not today. I have volleyball tryouts and actually so do you." I stated, reminding her. I'm like her personal assistant. She nodded seeming to remember about the tryouts. We heard the five minute bell ring, telling us we need to get to class.

"I'll see you later, Quinn. C'mon Jace! We have your favorite class of the day!" I cheered to him and he groaned trudging his feet along with me to our biology class.

"Why do we even need to take this dumbass class? It's useless unless you want to become a biology teacher!"

"I really don't know. I don't even understand it. It's really friggin' confusing with all the carbohydrates and lipids and shit. The only thing I ever understood were the punnett squares." I said, walking into biology and seeing Harry already in the back with Niall and some other guys from the basketball team. Of course they're being annoying and wearing their jerseys, except Harry. He's wearing his usual shirt and jeans that he had on this morning.

Jace and I sat in the back, in the opposite corner, away from the horny boys. I slumped down into my seat, propping my feet up and onto the desk.

"He is one fine piece of meat." Jace whispered into my ear, looking at Harry. I just threw my head back, giggling.

"Hey Isabelle," Derrick spoke while Harry gave him a death glare. "Do you play volleyball? I need to see tour ass in full view."

He is the ultimate fucking pig I swear to god. I mean, I've worked hard to make my ass look like this..but I hate Derrick. I notice Harry still giving Derrick a death glare and he looks very pissed at him.

"I know. Fuck off."

"Is it someone's time of month again?"

I looked up at him and answered confidently, "As a matter of fact I am. You know I would educate you on my uterus preparing for pregnancy, but I'm afraid you lack experience with the female anatomy."