Introduction

******

Hello you!

Before you start to read this poetry collection, you have to know some important details.

- I'm French and I study English literature in high school. My native language is French but I train myself to write in English. I tend to prefer English poetry to French poetry, even tho I like both. The main goal of this collection is for me to progress and share. I will do a lot of mistakes for sure and I would love if you can correct me or give me some advice. I'm only a beginner and don't claim myself a poet. I just enjoy writing and learning new things : )

So please, don't hesitate to share your advice, your thoughts and your tips about my level of English but also about my poems and how I can improve.

-You might have noticed the title of this collection which is "Whispered words in a train". I still look for a better title so it might change someday. I chose this actual title because I started to write some of the poems on a train. Any suggestion for a new title is welcome :)

I will maybe sort out the poems into chapters in the future too.

-Finally, I want to apologize to the people who used to read my first story on Wattpad called "Human" (a sci-fi written in French). I left this story without giving it a proper end and I'm sorry. I had so many ideas and characters that I really wanted to share but I missed time to write. From now on, I don't know if I will finish it or not. I have to find my way in the universe of this story again, and time to finish it properly. Who knows? Maybe I will edit it and make it a best seller one day ; )

Now you know everything that you have to.

so, please

Enjoy!

***********