Chapter 1

Hi my name is Kitana I was born a raised in Nigeria until the age of 8 was I move to New your with my mother and 2 older brothers and a younger sister. I work in 432 park avenue nyc office working there is good but the people I work with a Lazy I always get the late shift or the crap paper work that nobody likes doing so every morning I'm received with giant stacks of paper.

This is me getting ready for work.

It was a stat of a new day I gotten out of my bed doing my everyday routine I make my way Down stairs

It was a stat of a new day I gotten out of my bed doing my everyday routine I make my way Down stairs. To be seen my my sister and mother "I mom hi (y/s/n)" I said "I sweetie ready for work" said my mom. " you mean coming into work to be received piles of paper work, that other coworkers are to lazy to do them ya I'm ready for work". " if you don't like why are still working there" said my little sister. "It so that I don't have to rely on mom" I said. My sister just nodded in response "well I will see you both tonight then" I said while I give both of them a kiss on the cheek.
Well I hope you guys like it tell me if I have done any bad grammar, spelling or punctuation It would help a lot thanks.