Chapter 2

I felt someone poke me. "She looks dead."

"Well, obviously, idiot. She's one of us now." I heard Nash say.

"What if she doesn't wake up?" Taylor had concern in his voice.

Then I heard Cameron's voice. "I told you guys not to bite her hard."

"It was probably Carter's fault." Matt suggested.

"Bitch..." Carter mumbled.

Shawn started singing "amazing grace."

"WTF, Shawn." Hayes said suddenly.

I tried to open my eyes. First time: barely. Second time: halfway. Third time: fully.

I yawned. "Oh, mom..I had the weirdest dream...the Magcon boys were all vampires, and they all bit me!"

Then I fully opened my eyes, only to see the members of Magcon staring at me. "Morning!" Taylor said, very perky-ish.

"HOLY SHIT THE DREAM WAS TRUE!" I screamed.

Hayes flinched at the pitch of my scream. "Please, please do NOT ever scream that loud again. And second, we're nice vampires!" He scooted closer to me.

I scooted away from him. "DON'T YOU EVEN DARE EAT ME."

There was a huge silence, then a burst of laughter from everyone. "She--she thinks we're gonna eat her!!" Brent yelled.

That just made everyone laugh harder. Okay, what was so funny?

"I mean it." I pointed out.

Then they started laughing more. "Ally, you're gonna make me pee." Carter said in the middle of laughs.

"What is so funny?" I was so confused. "I demand that you tell me."

"The fact that you think we're gonna eat you!" Matt smiled. "We're not gonna eat you."

"Oh...so..what happened last night? You know..after you guys bit me." I made sure that the word "bit" popped out.

"We went to sleep." Cameron smiled.

I got really confused. If they're vampires..wouldn't they be ash or something because of the sun? Or asleep?

"If you're thinking about why we went to sleep at night, its because we're half human. So we eat regular food, and sleep at a regular time," Nash told me.

Brent raised his hand. "Like 4 in the morning," he added in.

Hmm. "I thought I would be dead or something by now. I guess I lucked out!"

"Oh, no, you're dead alright." Brent looked straight at me.

"WHAT?!?!"

"Lol, chill," Carter put his hand on my shoulder. "You're one of us now."

"Oh. Well, I just thought-" I stopped. "You know what? Nevermind."

An awkward silence filled the air.

"Hey, I have to talk to you," Cameron grabbed my hand.

I stood there, my blank expression still on my face. okay, okay, Allison, you need to calm your face. Waiiit...is that even possible?

As Cameron and I were making our way outside, Carter winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

When we got outside, we were at a beach. "WHAT THE-"

"Shhh. We're at our vaca house in Malibu." Cameron smiled. When did we arrive in Malibu? I was in Downtown LA a second--wait, 8 hours ago. Okay...I'm officially making no sense.

Cameron stood there just smiling, and I honestly wish I could slap that ridiculously adorable smile off his face right now. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked him.

He grabbed my hand again. "You. You're not a human anymore, Ally."

well...damn.

Cameron let go of my hand and put his hands on my shoulders instead. "But don't worry. You'll be with us!" His smile seemed to glisten brighter.

Ohh. "But, who will be there for me in my times of need? When my feelings are hurt, or when I'm hurt?"

"All the guys. You know, we're quite nice and caring, if you--" he flipped his invisible long hair over his shoulder "--haven't already noticed."

Ohmygod.

He then rocked me back and forth by my shoulders. "Okay?"

"Okay." I blushed at our little The Fault in Our Stars moment.

He shook me, then gave me a hug.

Suddenly, a random rock flew past us.

"Ay!" Carter yelled. "Get back in here."

"Okay." Cameron shouted back. "Are you ready to be a vampire?" He asked me.

"I'm not so sure...aren't there more dangerous vampires out there?" I questioned.

"Yes, but thats why we're all here," He smiled.

I smiled back. And with that, we hugged again. "Hey, wanna know a secret?" He asked. I nodded, so he continued. "I think Matt has a little crush on you."

Whooaaaa...hold up.

"But he's a little worried about asking you out. So here's the plan--we act like we are in love, when in reality, we're just friends. Matt will get jealous and have the strength to ask you out. Capeesh?"

"Capeesh!" I replied. Cam grabbed my hand and we ran inside.

<><><><>

"So," Shawn said, "did you two enjoy your little 'walk?'"

"Shawn, it was just a walk. Nothing personal." Cam pointed out. "Or sexual." He gave me a wink, while I laughed. Matt looked intimidated, which means that the plan is working perfectly.

Nash put his hands on my cheeks and squished my face. He imitated my voice. "Hmm, do I like Cameron?" Hayes accompanied him by moving my head up and down. "YUS I DO." Nash imitated again.

I think I looked pretty ratchet there, with my face all squished up, and I was trying to laugh. They finally let go of my cheeks so that I could laugh my heart out, which I did.

Cameron smiled at me. I smiled back.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Matt frowning. Perfect.

"KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!" Taylor chanted. Cam & I smiled and broke eye contact.

"How about you kiss your ass?" Cam commented.

"How about YOU kiss my ass?" Taylor says.

"Sure," Cam agreed. He walked over to Taylor, and literally kissed his butt.

I couldn't stop laughing. That should've been recorded, I mean it.

After that, there was a huge silence. We were all on our phones...they wereprobably on Twitter or Instagram, but I was on Vine. Everybody stood or sat in silence, hypnotized by the screen placed in their hands. Well, not Matt.

Matt would randomly stare at me, and turn away when I would notice. It was actually so cute, considering the fact that I used to think he was my future husband. But I have no chance...he was probably staring at something on my face.

"Well, boys, I better get to sleep." I yawned. "Goodnight, boys."

"Goodnight, Ally." Those two words chanted throughout the entire room.

I laughed and skipped off to bed.

<><><><>

hay hay hay! ;D how are you guys?!

good? k cool

bai

- Ashley