chapter eleven

*he snatches your phone and puts his number with the name: FINNICKY WOLFHARDY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE😍❤️💋 with a goofy selfie*

Y/n: omg Finn. *you feel your face warming up and turning a bright red*

Finn: you can just say it's an inside joke between you and one of your friends. Trust me, they won't think it's actually me. *smirks and puts his hand on your knee*

Wyatt: no. *he takes your phone and replaces 'FINNICKY WOLFHARDY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE😍❤️💋' with 'Tina' and deletes the selfie*

Y/n and Finn: who's Tina?

Wyatt: another old friend. I'm doing this for your safety Finn. *you look over at Finn who looks a little upset*

Y/n: Jeez. Wyatt why are you being so stuck up?

Wyatt: I still barely know you and now everyone's being so welcoming and it's just I don't like it.

Jack: I'll welcome you in the group or my place whenever you want y/n

Ellie: stop.

*you turn red of embarrassment from Jack, and Wyatt had just humiliated you*

Finn: I think you're a great person y/n... And I really do love y- hanging out with you.

Jaeden: I do too.

*you forgot Jaedens hand was on your shoulder, you pulled it off*

Wyatt: I'm tired. So fair tomorrow?

Jaeden: yeah

Y/n: lemme text my mom

*you ask you're mom if you can go, she says sure and also tells you that you have to sleep over at Jessi's, you really don't want to*

Y/n: so I have good and bad news guys

Jaeden: good?

Y/n: I can go to the fair with you!!

Wyatt: and bad?

Y/n: my mom wants me to sleepover at Jessi's...