Chapter 1 New Year

It's a new year and the first day of school! I've gotta look good for my girlfriend Lissana. I wear my clothes and run with a sandwich in my mouth because I didn't have breakfast. I'm Natsu Dragneel a 17 year old jock in Fairy Tail High. I have salmon hair. My girlfriends name is Lissana Strauss. She's a cheerleader that's super popular with white hair and bright blue eyes. My enemy is Lucy Heartfillia. She's a blond with brown eyes. She's a huge N.E.R.D! She always judges me and calls me a Baka. I gotta hope to not to be in the same class as her. My best friend is Gray Fullbuster a boy with raven hair that's also a jock. I also have a friend named Loke who's the number 1 playboy in the school. He even tried flirting with Lucy but she punched him in the face. Lissana makes fun of Lucy but Lucy Doesn't care. She calls Lissana the biggest Baka in the school oh yeah Baka means idiot. Lucy might be a nerd but she's pretty popular believe it or not.

Im at school and see Lucy giving me a death glare that says I hate you. I ignored it. Lissana went up to me and hugged me so tight I was gonna die. Lissana said give me a N give me a A give me a T give me a S give me a U ! I missed you Natsu!!!! Then I went to my first class. Just my luck...... Lucy was there. Our teacher was Mr.Makorav. Lucy went up to me and said hey Baka! I ignored her and said Hi Nerd! Then Mr.Makorav asked the class math problems. Lucy finished them in 3 seconds next to finish was her best friend Levy in 4 seconds! I said to myself how did they finish so fast!? Next was student body president Erza. She was also Lucy's friend she finished in 5 seconds . Is this even possible I said to myself. Then Juvia finished then Mirajane and then Cana. They were all Lucy's friends. Then Lissana finished. I ended up finishing last. Ughh... After math Mr.Makorav said Lucy and Natsu stay for a moment. So we did. Mr.Makorav said that I've been failing grades. Lucy smirked. Mr. Makorav continued. I need you Lucy to be Natsu's tutor. Me and Lucy both said at the same time WHAT!!!! It's an order! Makorav said. These are the days you will tutor him. Saturday Sunday Wednesday Thursday and Friday. I said THATS BASICALLY EVERYDAY! Lucy said whatever I'll help this Baka.
I was shocked at what Lucy said. She then told her to meet at her apartment starting tomorrow and she gave me her phone number. Then she went to go to Lunch.

End of chapter 1^.^ how was it ? I hope you enjoyed!