7

Richie's POV

I wake up and feel a comfortable warmth on my neck and chest. Eddie is cuddled up with his head snuggled between my neck and shoulder and he's in a ball sleeping form, his hands gripping on my shirt.
I lightly touch his cheek then move his hair out of his face. I grab my phone from underneath my pillow and take a picture of him. It's rare that we actually sleep close to each other. I look around and see that everyone else is still asleep. It's 7:47 am at the moment. Oh shit! I just realized Eddie never got to smoke weed with me. Maybe next time... My head is hurting just a bit from the vodka I had last night, but it's not to bad. Eddie here makes most of the pain go away. Something comes over me and I lightly plant a sweet kiss on his cheek. I look back up and see his mouth form into a small smile then it quickly goes away. I gently remove his hands from my shirt and pick up his head to lay it on the pillow. I gotta pee super bad so I headed towards the bathroom. When I came back out I saw that Stan and Mike were up.
"Hey Rich."
"Morning Trashmouth."
"Hey guys, wanna help me make some breakfast for everyone?"
"Woah you okay Richie? You actually want to do something nice for your friends?"
"Shut and get your skinny ass upstairs and help me. Come on Mike you too."
"Hell this ass ain't skinny."
"I know Mike, it's thicc."
"You know it baby"

The tile is cold against my feet and my arms are freezing, but the feeling of Eddie's warmth is still nuzzled inside of me. Have I always been gay? Or just gay for Eddie? Because there was a time I was head over heels in love with Beverley back in the day. I think I'm just hella gay for eds. That boy makes me feel things I never knew they were there. I shake my head lightly a smile.
"Looks like you and Eddie are getting closer."
"What makes you say that Stan?"
"Well legit you were super close. He was practically on top of you."
"He was cold... and he wasn't on top of me thank you. Now why don't you go and blow your Big Bill or rather get the eggs out of the fridge, put them in a bowl, and start whisking."
"Fuck you Richie."
"It would be the other way around love."
Stan flips me off and starts to work on the eggs. I ask Mike to grab some sugar, flour, and chocolate chips." I grab out a few mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons and the griddle. I'm gonna make some bomb ass chocolate chip pancakes! The taste of them just lifts up my spirits even more. I grab some butter and vanilla along with Pam to spray on the griddle so the pancakes don't stick to it.
Mike starts pouring all the ingredients into a bowl while I heat up the griddle.
A few moments later we hear pitter patter of some feet coming up the stairs.
" Well jolly good morning sir... would you like a glass of milk or a glass of Stan the man?"
"Richie i think your British accents are getting worst. But keep trying, you'll get there one day."
"Fine. Imma start calling you billy the meanie."
"That's not even clever Richie." Stan stated digging around the cupboard to find an egg pan.
Mike just laughs and shakes his head.

Then next people who wake up are Ben and my sweet innocent Eddie Spaghetti. I knew Beverly would be the last one to get up. Eddie's brown hair is sticking up in certain places and he's wearing adorable purple bags underneath his eyes.
"Hi guys. What are you guys making?"
"Richie forced me to help him make breakfast."
"Stan that is such bullshit! I did not. But anyways my Eddie bear we are making some eggs and some bomb ass chocolate chip pancakes."
Ben sniffs  the air.
"Mhm smells good."
"They should be ready soon. Bill? Can you get out some plates and forks. The forks are next to where Stan's dick is."
"Y-yeah sure."
"And Eddie can you grab the Apple juice and orange juice from the fridge? It's on the top shelf of the fridge. I don't know if you can reach it." I snicker and turn back to the pancakes so I don't end up setting the smoke alarm. That's happend about two times. Bill hands me a big bright blue plate and sets out the other plates on the table along with the forks. Ben goes and grabs some napkins while Mike brings out some soft butter and syrup.
Beverly walks up and doesn't even say hi. She just goes to the top cabinet and grabs some cups and sets them on the table.
"Well good morning Mom. Can't even say hi to your precious sons?"
"Stan I will put you in a corner."
Stan smiles while finishing up the eggs.
I make 21 fresh and hot pancakes so every person can have 3 each. Mike brings them to the table so I can wash off my hands from all the pancake batter. We all sit in our assigned spots. And yes they are assigned! I'm at the head of the table with Eddie on my right and Beverly on my left. Stan's in the middle between  Bev and Ben. Billy is next to eds and Mike is across from me. Stan has tried to switch up our spots so he can sit next to Bill but I won't allow it. My house, my rules. Another rule of mine is we can't start eating until everyone is at the table. So yeahh.
"Alrighty my good fellows! Let's dig in."
"Wow Richie these are really good! You're getting better at cooking."
"Haha thanks Ben. I go over to Eddie's house and do cooking lessons with her." I give Eddie and wink.
"You are so fucking disgusting Richie. But these pancakes are delicious. What made you want to make breakfast for us?"
"Umm I'm not sure. Believe or not... I'm a pretty nice guy and I kinda like some of my friends. Stanley... not so much."
"Haha I'll remember that asshole."
"Pshh come on Stan... you're my partner in crime... well you were until Billy stole you away."
"H-hey... It's not muh-m-my fault he likes me b-better the you."
Stanley like a child, sticks out his tongue at me.
"It's okay Stan. I found someone better."
"Who?" Eddie ask curiously.
"You my adorable Eddie Spaghetti!"
Eddie slightly blushes and says,
"I don't remember agreeing to This?"
"Shhh... You were asleep. I asked you and you said 'yes Richie. Anything for You. I love you. Kiss Me.' "
"Sounds like something Eddie would say in his sleep honestly."
"What! Beverly that is such bullshit. Don't agree with him." Beverly and Mike snicker
"It's to late Eds. Like it or not we are partners forever." I wink and blow him a kiss.
Eddie sighs. "Shut up and pass me a pancake."
"As you wish."
"Hey we need to figure out what we are going to do today." Ben chimes in.
"I think there is that scary movie that just came out today. It's called "A Quiet Place." Mike saids.
"Guys you know I hate scary movies."
"Oh Eddie you'll be fine. It's not that scary. I'll look up movie times." Beverly says.
"Okay. So let's clean up and watch Eddie piss his pants!" I see Eddie get flustered from my comment and I show him my big dorky smile.
"God I hate you Richie."
"I love you too Eddie."
"By the way Rich.. I felt that this morning." Eddie then turns and walks over to the sink to put his plate away then runs down stairs.
He felt my kiss on his cheek... I wonder what he felt about it... oh gosh! What if I made a mistake and now he knows I like him? Or it could be the other way around. Just play dumb and it's will pass over.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
It's my longest chapter yet :)
My story is building up! Woot woot! I'm so excited :) please leave comments andnvotes if you like it so far! Thank you everyone <3