09 - Decorating With Faith

-Faith's P.O.V-

"Keep on with the good work guys!" said the coordinator or student president of our grade from the gym's stage

We were decorating the gym for the dance before summer vacation. I had to come because in order to pass the grade you have to at least have 80 hours of collaboration in school stuff. This was pretty easy and I had already collected 70 and only needed 10 more and this will complete it.

Even Adam came. More like I dragged him, since I didn't want to come alone. "Faith put these stars hanging from the ceiling, please." said Bella the student president. I grabbed it with a small smile and left to grab the ladder. As I grab the latter I jump feeling arms around my waist.

"Hello, beautiful." I heard Adam from behind giving me a kiss on the neck. I giggled and looked up at him.

"Hey, what did you get?" I asked him.

"Bringing the tables inside with Carson, but stopped a little since I saw you struggling a little here." he laughed at me.

I scoffed rolling my eyes at him. "I'm not struggling." I was struggling and tried to grab in a better position the ladder.

"Yeah right" he said raising his eyebrows at me.

"I'm not. It just doesn't want to be used," I said to him. I laughed and shook his head taking the ladder away from me. "Hey!" I argued trying to take it back but he blocked me from my reach.

"Sorry but you are struggling to grab it and a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be grabbing this heavy of things." he smirks at me.

He then leaned down to give me a kiss but I turned my head making him kiss my cheek. I laughed as I saw his face of surprise. "We have work to do. Follow me." I said teasing him by swinging my hips from side to side. I felt him staring and laughed.

I stopped in the middle of the gym and looked back at him to see him still looking. I snapped my fingers making come back. "Adam the ladder!" I called him.