ghost without a shell

There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience. I feel confined, only free to expand myself within boundaries. We have been subordinate to our limitations until now. The time has come to cast aside these bonds and to elevate our consciousness to a higher plane. It is time to become a part of all things. There's nothing sadder than a puppet without a ghost, especially the kind with red blood running through them. I'm human. I'm flawed. But I embrace change... and enhancement. Now there's nothing I can't do. Nothing. Nothing I can't know. Nothing I can't be. Even a simulated experience or a dream is simultaneous reality and fantasy, just a whisper. I hear it in my ghost.

君が今の君自身であろうとする執着は君を制約し続ける

You are more than just a weapon. You have a soul... a ghost. When we see our uniqueness as a virtue, only then will we find peace.

(your effort to remain what you are is what limits you)