TWO

when i reached starbucks i looked in the window to see if angie was there yet. i went inside and she still wasn't there, so i went and ordered. i ordered a vanilla bean frappucino. 

before i started to drink it i gave myself insulin and went to sit down at a table. a few moments later i heard a little bell ring. i looked up and angi had just walked in. i smiled and waved at her. she waved back and went to buy something. a minute later she came over to me.

"heyy!" she hugged me.

i hugged her back.

"i love how everytime we hang out you always choose starbucks." i laughed.

"what can i say? starbucks is the best!"

"only if you're basic." i teased.

"hah shut up." she said laughing.

"green tea frappucino!" one of the baristas yelled, putting it on the table. angie got up and went to get it. she came back and sat down, holding her frappe.

"its okay, you can admit that you only love starbucks because of jonah marais." i said. jonah marais is part of the band "why don't we". 

there's five boys in the band and angie loves jonah. i guess the curly haired guy is cute. his name's jack or something like that. and their songs are good, so i have nothing against them.

she made a face.

"um, partly." she admitted.

"i knew it!" i said.

"okay but i'm sure you like one of them, too."

"what? no! i mean, jack's pretty cute. but before you say anything i DON'T have a crush." i informed her.

"i'm sure you do have one! you probably just don't wanna tell me who."

"but i tell you every time i like someone sooo."

"well maybe this time you didn't." she laughed.

"or maybe this time i don't even have a crush."

"okayyy." she kept drinking her frappe and all of a sudden her phone dinged. she picked it up and texted something, smirking, then put her phone back down.

i started getting curious.

"ooo someone has a crushhh!"

"yeah, jonah." she said, crossing her arms.

"anddd this mystery boy you're texting."

"um i'm not texting any boy."

"then what could you be smiling about?"

"ugh fine. jonah just posted and i commented on it. i have post notifications for everytime he posts. i just don't want you to make fun of me." she said, giggling.

"ohhh. don't worry i won't."

after we were done our drinks we talked a bit more.

"sooo. if you do start to like anyone in your new school you better tell me right away." she said.

"why wouldn't i?" i asked.

"i just wish you could stay longer! are you gonna tell people there about your diabetes?"

"i know it isn't a big deal, it's not contagious or anything, but some people could see me differently if they know. even though diabetics are normal like everyone else. but i am not telling anyone, unless i'm really close with them."

"yeah, i totally understand. hey by the way we need to take pictures!"

"yes of course!" we need more memories before i leave.

after angelina and i took multiple selfies and goofy loser pictures, we left starbucks and started walking towards my house. angi put trust fund baby by why don't we on. i actually really liked this song so we started singing along.

after a 4 or 5 songs we reached my house. angelina and i hugged for a good two minutes.

"maybe i'll try to visit you next spring break or even thanksgiving," she said, coming out of the hug. "better stop spending my money on subway and starbucks and clothes an- this list could go on forever."

i laughed. "yes it could."

we hugged for another minute again.

"i love youuuu." she exclaimd.

"i love you more." i frowned. we started walking our separate ways. i went into my house and closed the door behind me.