|Chapter 14|| Deku's Punishment Part 2|

|Edited March 24, 2018|

Beep's Pov

I fell to the ground but got back up.
"Well, well, well. Not bad I'll give you that. Looks like I'll have to punish you harder~"

I pinned him to the ground.

"W-wait! S-sto-!"

I silenced him as I kissed him aggressively.

I licked his bottom lip, and I dominated him in one blow.

He moaned softly as I broke apart from the kiss.

Then I scraped my fangs against his pale skin as I stabbed them at the nape of his neck.

Sucking desperately for that sweet taste of his blood.

That aroma. It's driving me crazy! Makes me wanna eat him up! Drink him dry!

Deku's Pov

Again I closed my eyes cringing in pain while clinging onto Beep's shirt tightly.

He then stopped. His lips curved into a smirk.

I looked up looking into his eyes. They were full of lust.

Oh no. Someone!...Kaachan! Help me!...

He then started to trail his hands down towards my legs.

He then took off my shirt and unzipped my pants, just leaving in in my boxers as he was touching my member.

I tried not to let out a moan, but it slipped out of my mouth,"N-no! Kaachan!...help...nffmm...me!"

He chuckled softly as he whispered seductively in my ear,"No one's gonna help you. Your all mine tonight sweetheart~"

* * *

(30 minuets later and Deku's punishment is over)

Author's note: Sry and excuse my language but I ain't gonna do that whole shit with the smut.
:3 Maybe in another chapter. I'm too lazy and tired .-.

Beep's Pov

He lied their on the floor naked.

Panting, and breathing heavily.

"Hehe! Looks like my work here is done. Nomu no.1, take this kid to his chamber, and tell Toga to bring him a set of clothes." I said as I picked up the camera off the floor that has been recording since Izuku was here.

"Time to show this to Bakugo." I chuckled as I left the room I was at and started to walk off to where Bakugo's chamber was.