|Chapter 3 || Blown by a Kiss|

|Edited March 17, 2018|

Toga's Pov

Oh I'll never forget that delicious look in Uraraka-Chan's eyes. The kind of look where someone is in pain. And the beautiful melodies of her screaming pain. Yes. YES! I loved it all! Especially Deku. Oh I'd love to toy with him, and see what kind of faces he'd make.

Would I want him to cry? Or be covered in blood? Cut him with a blade? Make him scream in pain? No! I couldn't. He's to fragile. He'...almost like a doll. Graaaa!!!! I'll toy with him later! Right now I gotta burn Uraraka's body.

* * *

I walked into the room that Deku was in.

Deku's Pov
I was pulling the chains. Trying to find a way out. It feels like I've been pulling onto them for hours. That's when I stopped the moment she walked in. I just froze, and kept staring at her. She had blonde hair, and yellow eyes.
"Hi Izuku." She said with a creepy smile as she walked towards me and bended down in front of me.

"W-who are you!?" I tried not to stutter but I couldn't help it. I was scared.

"I'm Toga." She said as she leaned in my ear as she whispered it. "And we're gonna have some fun~" She said as she used her left hand, and lifted my chin up. She winked at me before she left me alone in the dark.

In my room. Their is no window. Just a candle on the floor. That's real dangerous I tell you. But I just crawled into my bed and went to sleep. The only problem was that I couldn't sleep at all.

* * *

It was morning before I knew it. I woke up with a tray of food right before my eyes. That's when Toga walked in. Without knocking. How rude...

"How are you darling!~" She said as she winked at me.

"...."

"Hmmm?! Not gonna saying anything huh? Well okay" She then grinned at me. Why would you grin at me?!

But she walked towards me slowly.

And

She kissed me on the cheek.

......

......

"W-what the-!" I blushed as I could feel my cheeks sting.

That's when I noticed...she kept staring at my body...that's when I realized again that I didn't have a SHIRT ON!!!!

"D-d-don't look at me!" I said as I tried to cover up my body with both of my hands, but what was the point...?...

She just grinned and licked my cheek then down my neck TWO TIMES!!!

"Hehehe." She laughed as she turned her back at me and walked away as she held up a peace sign.

W-w-w-w-what is wrong w-with her!!!?? I thought to myself as I continued to blushed, trailing my hand back to my cheek, and then my neck.