At Baadi / True lover (✔️)

Recap: Laksh and SwaSan found Ragini after 2 months. She forgot her past, she was saved by Sahil, who has fallen in love with her. Swara could make her remember.., but only the bad past.

Laksh was pleading to Sanskaar, "Bhaiya please let's take her to a good hospital maybe they can heal her or help her in remembering me!"

Sans couldn't see the tears in his brother's eyes, "Lucky mere Bhai we can't do much right now. You just saw how weak she is, if we do anything what could harm her it might worsen her situation!" Laksh understood and agreed to them.

They all drive back to Baadi, where the whole Maheshwari family and Gadodia family were waiting.

Ragini was still unconscious. But Laksh carries her in his arms, he was holding her with care and love, tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.

Baacha please remember our beautiful past!

AP saw them, "Laksh?!" He was like in trance, he didn't listen to anyone's words just carried her into their room and placed her on her bed holding her hand tightly.

They all entered the room with an unknown face.

DP looked at him, "who is he?!"

Sanskaar came, "Baade Papa, he is Sahil he found our Ragini and saved her."

Daadi comes into the room, she hugs her tight. "Laado meri Baachi {my girl}. Please open your eyes."

Laksh eyes were searching for help, "Daadi please help me!"

Sujata felt his pain, "chore ki hua {what happen}?"

Swara wipes her tears away, "mom Ragini has a temporary memory loss she doesn't remember more than...," she lowered her head.

Shekhar hold her hand, "what Swara?"

Laksh closed his eyes, "my try to kill her!"

Sahil fumes in anger, he made a fist, "what a crazy family you are? You let her marry the man again, who tried to kill her."

Sanskaar didn't liked the way and shouted back, "we haven't done anything, she made her decision! He pleaded at her and asked for forgiveness not only this she even saved his life more than once. It was her life to marry her love and Laksh is the man she truly loves! There is no other man in her life nor there would be ever another man." The last sentence was with pressure to make him understand that he has no chance to gain Ragini.

Another man just appears.