Confession from Jungkook

It's been two weeks ever since Jungkook started distancing himself from you and you didn't know why. You were worried that you might have done or said something that made him upset. 

Jungkook had been your best friend ever since you attended high school. He was a year younger than you. 

"Jiminie, is Jungkook angry at me?" You asked his closest guy friend.

"No, why would he be angry at you?" He asked curious.

"I don't know..." You replied, "but I'm worried that I might have said or done something to make him upset. He has been avoiding me ever since this Saturday."

Jimin almost laughed at how oblivious you were. Jungkook was the most obvious person in the entire world, so it was amusing at how clueless you were at what's going on. "Oh. Maybe he's just uh... having a man period or something?" Jimin stifled a laugh.

"What do you mean?" You asked, still completely clueless.

Jimin saw Jungkook hiding behind the lockers, stalking you. Jimin almost laughed at how his dongsaeng was so obvious yet here you were, still clueless of everything. He was wondering why Jungkook still hasn't told you yet. He did said that he was going to tell you this week, but he was still too shy. Suddenly, an idea popped up in Jimin's head. He evilly smiled at his plan. All Jungkook needed was a little push, and he was ready to give him just that. 

"C'mere, let me tell you a secret." Jimin suddenly pulled you to his chest. Both of your faces were so close. Too close to be exact. Jimin saw Jungkook  stiffening on his spot. He smirked. This was so easy. Jungkook was literally an open book. "Jungkook have a stock of porn magazines in his room, below his bed."

Jungkook's jealous eyes, looked at both of you curiously. What did Jimin hyung tell her? He wondered when you suddenly pushed Jimin away, you face flushing red. Oh how he wish he could hear your conversation with Jimin. He was so clueless of what Jimin told you.

"W-what?! H-he... My b-bunny.... i-innocent... m-m-magazines..." Your head was swirling in thoughts. The news was still processing in your head. You couldn't believe it. You have always thought of Jungkook as the splitting mage of innocence. But this was only normal for teenage boys right? You shouldn't be surprise. But you can't help it. Jungkook has been always so shy around everyone and he's the most innocent and sweetest human being you've ever known that you forgot that he was a normal teenage boy who has needs.

"Now that the secret's out. See 'ya!" Jimin winked and instantly dashed off.

_________

after that, Jungkook couldn't stop wondering what in the world Jimin told you to get you flustered so much. He felt so jealous. He was suppose to be the one making you blush. Thoughts of Jimin confessing to you flooded his mind. Does JImin like you? He didn't said anything to Jungkook. But Jungkook did notice Jimin flirting with you a couple of times before.

Jungkook was anxious of you and Jimin together. He can't let that happen. He won't be able to live if that happened! And that's when he finally decided, he was going to tell you tomorrow.

______________

NEXT DAY:

You squealed when you saw that Jungkook messaged you. You were so happy. You thought that he was going to ignore you forever!

Jungkookie:

meet me in the rooftop at 12pm during lunch break. I need to tell you something.

What was he going to tell you anyways? Why couldn't he just tell you now? These questions flooded your mind.

__________________

You went to the rooftop, where you and Jungkook planned to meet. You saw Jungkook waiting for you there, looking so restless and nervous.

"Yo! Kookie!" You smiled at him. He flinched in surprise, he didn't notice you arriving.

"O-oh, hey there noona." He smiled awkwardly. He felt so nervous. His heart was beating to hard and fast he was afraid it would jump right out of his chest. "I-I need to tell you something.." He stuttered, his face was flushing a deep shade of red.

"What is it Kookie?" You asked, tilting your head to the side like a puppy would. And he silently cursed heaven and hell at how cute you were.

"I-I...."

"You..?"

"Ilikeyou!" the words came out from his mouth at the speed of light that you couldn't make up what he just said.

"I'm sorry? what was that? I couldn't make out what you just said." You smiled sheepishly and Jungkook just wanted the ground to just eat him alive. He inhaled deeply before finally gaining the courage to tell you clearly.

"I-I LIKE YOU NOONA!" He closed his eyes, praying to all the gods in the heavens for you to accept his feelings.

Your mind suddenly became blank once you heard his confession. Jungkook likes you? As in your best friend ever since you entered high school? Tears escaped the corners of your eyes. You were so happy. Actually, you had liked Jungkook ever since you first met him. He was the perfect guy. Handsome, smart, gentleman, cute, and very sweet.

"I like you too Kookie." You smiled. And Jungkook's eyes snapped opened at that. A smile spread out on his face.

"Then I guess... we're uh... together now... right?" He shyly asked. He was so damn cute! All you wanted was to squish him to death.

"Are we?" You teased. Making Jungkook pout cutely. You laughed at him. "Of course we are." You smiled and pecked his lips, making him blush even harder (if that was even possible) before dashing out of the rooftop, leaving him dumbfounded.

"NOONA!!!!" He whined and started to chase after you.