~trying to confess~

Taehyung:
That was a terrible move.
'You ok?'
Really Taehyung. Really? He was probably thinking about his girlfriend. I know he was that type of guy to think about his partner all the time. I stared at him for a bit, after finishing my argument with Jimin. His brown hair was swept to the side, showing his cute forehead. His eyes were slightly shut, looking out the window. He was thinking again, probably about his girl.
How as he going to be gay? No way! He was as straight as nails. He couldn't. He wouldn't. Would he? Who knows, he was trying to devour me in his lovely image. His arms were masculine and strong. I wasn't that much. I was average with a little muscle. I had no six pack. I didn't really need one. I liked my flat tummy. I looked back to the side at Jungkook. I was taller and older, he was younger and a little shorter than me. He was more mature than me.
An image popped in my head of my kissing him and being under him. I let out a quite breath, my cheeks hot.
No, stop. This isn't what you should be thinking about. He probably has a girlfriend. Stop it. But i don't want to. I want to feel him on me, his masculine body, me on top of him, him pushing down into me. I wanted his warm soft lips to touch mine and devour me. Me feeding off his breath and trying to keep it intact. I stop the thoughts, tearing myself away from my mind. I need to stop right there. We are just really close friends, that's all.
"We're nearly there." Namjoon says, turning around. "You're red, Tae. You hot?"
"Yeah, this suit makes me feel hot." I laugh, making an inside joke. "I wanna take these shoes off though. They are killing me."
"Want me to slip them off?" Jimin jokes, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Oh hell no. Stop that." I laugh and push his face again.
A few minutes later and we are stopping in front of a big casino. We were crashing there for the night. We wouldn't make it back in time, so we wanted to stay there. Jungkook opens the door and lets us out. I watch him close it and walk towards me. I smile and walk beside him, our arms brushing softly against each other. I wanted to confess my feelings towards him, but i couldn't. It was hard. We walk into the building, a smell of whiskey and wine filling the air. Chattering was filling the room and the group split up into pairs. Yoongi went with Hoseok, Jin went with Namjoon and took Jimin with them and i was alone with Jungkook.
This was the first time in ages i have been alone with him. It scared me. Really did. Jungkook looks around then at me, he smiles and takes my hand. My heart skips a beat so fast i couldn't catch it.
"Lets go enjoy ourselves!" He smiles wider and drags me to the couch, sitting me down.
Jungkook tells me to wait as he goes to get drinks. I nod and wait. I stare at my hand. He touched my hand. It felt so soft yet soothing. I wanted him to touch me more, touch me again. He comes back with a glass of whiskey and passes it to me.
"Here you go." He says, sitting down beside me.
"Thanks." I take a sip, the drink overpowering me. "Wow strong stuff." I laugh.
"You bet it is." He clinks glasses with me and takes another sip.
This was it. I should tell him my feelings. I take another sip, trying to build the confidence to tell him. I turn to him and realise we are nose to nose. He seemed to have turned at the same time as me. I feel my cheeks burn, and i turn away. He goes red and turns away too.
"Sorry." I say. "But..."
"I want to tell you something." Jungkook says, turning to me. "Something very important."
"Then maybe we should go somewhere private." I suggest.
"My room." He says, standing up and taking another sips at his whiskey.
I stand up and walk with him, upstairs a few levels and into the hotel part of the casino. We walk down the corridor, the doors shouting at our faces. They were begging us to come in. I take another sip at my drink as Jungkook opens the door, letting me in. I place my glass down, looking at him. He closes the door and places his glass down beside mine. He takes his dress coat off and stares at me.
"I also have something to tell you." I say, taking my tie off and my dress coat.
I sit down, resting my arm on the backrest. He stands in front of me, looking down at me. His eyes shimmered brightly and his forehead glowed. I was afraid of what he might do. If i tell him, would he slap me. Wait, maybe he has already found out. He is probably going to put me down and tell me no. That's it. That's what he is going to do.
"Taehyung," He says my name like a dream. "TaeTae, i think... i think i have fallen." He goes down on his knees and stares up at me. "I need you. I want you." His face was red, his eyes glowing.
I was surprised at what he said, but i felt the same way. "Th-that's what i was going to say..." i lean forward and go down on my knees, staring into his eyes.
"But they can't find out about us. If they do... it could..." He doesn't want to say the word.
"I know... i..." i lean forward, place my hand on his warm face and turning it to mine. "I need you in me now." Jungkook smashes his lips into mine.
It was my first time kissing someone, especially a boy. It was a dream come true. It was warm and crazy. I needed to stay like this forever...

-
Helo again! Plz comment so i can improve! I wove u all!
U are all relevant and beautiful.
Be warned, the third and fourth chapters are mature. Go at ur own risk.
Don't say i didn't warn you. And enjoy!