🎠 Chapter 1 🎠

Start from the beginning

-END FLASHBACK-

The next day after she recommend me that job,I got to TU Company for interview the job.And luckily,I go that job.Today is my first day working here.I really want to know who I will work for.

So,as I entered the TU Company,a worker came to me.

"Are you Lee Hyunjoo ? " She ask.
"Umm..Yes.I'm Lee Hyunjoo." I said.
"Well,I'm Hong Euijin.I will tour you around this company." Said Euijin with a smile on her face.

I smiled back at her and she start guiding me around the company.After the tour guide,she said she gonna bring me to the person who I will work for.Euijin unnie knock the door.After we heard the word 'Come in',we entered the office.

I look around the office and my eyes catch a figure that back standing us.Wow,he's so tall.

"Annyeong Mr.Lee.I brought you someone.She is Lee Hyunjoo,your new personal assistant." Said Euijin unnie.

He turn on his back and my eyes got widen.He is the tall jerk guy that push me infront the cafe.I will work with him ?

"Thank you Euijin for bringing her to me.You may go now." Said the tall jerk guy.

Euijin unnie bowed at him and before she left,she said to me

"Have a nice day Hyunjoo." She give me a smile and walk away out.

"You ?! " I said surprisingly.

He smirked at me.

"I'm your boss.You don't have manners ? Please use your formal language.I'm Lee Jun-Young.But my nickname is Jun.As for you,please call me Mr.Lee." Said Jun.

I'm still in shocked.Can't believe I will work for him !

"Why are you still standing ? Go do some works ! " Said Jun.

Geez.It's gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooong day.Phew !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-At Hyunjoo's home-

It's late and I'm tired ! Mr.Lee..Wait,he's not around so why do I need to use formal language.Ehem..The tall jerk guy gave me A LOT of paperworks.I know that it's my job to do that things,but it's TOO MANY.I can die because of overworked.First day of work and I'm tired like I've worked for 100 years.I'm tired and stinky.I need to cleaning up myself.A hot shower will do it ^^

-After cleaning up-

Ting !

It means theres a message coming up.I checked my phone.It's Suji.

How was your first day of work ?
-Suji-

GREAT ! 😊😊😊😊

Wow ! Well,good ^^
-Suji-

I'm just being sarcastic,Suji 😑 It's WORST !

Gosh..Tell me.
-Suji-