The Apocalypse of Doom

Rated M+

CHAPTER 1 :The Trip

Today was the annual camping trip and I was packed up and ready to go and hopped in the Chevy pick-up truck and headed to John's Place. When I got there John was waiting outside and waved to Me I stopped the Truck he got in and we were on our way. We were heading on the turn pike and saw a zombie well it was 2 days before Halloween so I never expected anything . Then we stopped at the entrance to the trail and went to our normal camping spot . I took the tent some food and some water out . John and me set up camp and stated a fire everything was going good so far.

CHAPTER 2 : Change of Plans

We got to bed early and woke up to a storm we took down camp and headed to the nearby ranger station . We got there and all the doors and window were boarded up What the hells going on John said . I walked up to the door and knocked on it the ranger opened the door pointed his .376 at us and said you guys bit ? No I said why . Haven't you heard as he turned on the radio. THIS IS BREAKING NEWS LOCK YOUR HOMES LOCK YOUR DOORS WINDOWS AND BOARD THEM UP . THIS IS A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE . The ranger turned off the radio yep this is a zombie apocalypse. Well we need food water and a tent said the ranger . We have that said John as I gave him the backpack .

CHAPTER 3 : Weapons Ammo and more problems

Well we only have some guns and well your food water and I got 2 wounded I have some meds but not enough too last. You guys know how to use an ak-12 cause it the only one with stocked ammo. Yea I learned how to do that in military training said John. I just knew how to use one so yea I know how it I replied. I need you to clear out some cabins for supplies . We said ok took our share of ammo an ak12 and left to clear out the cabins .

CHAPTER 4 : ZEDS AND MORE ZEDS

As we were sweeping the cabins we found a good stock of supplies the only problem was getting back there were about 5 hordes of zombies but they weren't a problem . We mowed though them in seconds hitting shooting and all of that stuff .

CHAPTER 5 : THEY ARE GONE

When we were on our way back we heard a ton of bullets flying tanks shooting airplanes and m113s a distance away but we thought it was the military and it probably was . We got back to the ranger station and they were not here " Where the f*** are they" John said I don't know I wasn't here . There was a little boy crying in the corner saying " I want mommy " I fell in love with him right away he was probley Spainish because he had that kinda of accent

CHAPTER 6 : The Boy

What are we gonna do with him I said well he looks sad I said WELL DUH said John Hey we could go to my grandmas house said the boy covered in tears . How far away is it? I said its down the road the boy said let's go there then ok ...... Wait what's your name said John my name is Max and I'm 7 years said the boy. Ok I said let's go then........