*convo*

J-hey Eliza wanna hang at our place today?

E- HE isn't gonna be there right also with that girl?

J-Nah he gonna be somewhere else with herrr

E- okay cool cuz i saw him and Kiara eating each others faces off

J- wow so low, so how do you feel?

E- you know what? I don't care! Wow I'm free!

J- wow good job alright I gotta go bye El

E- see you later Jo,

*end of convo*

I took a deep breath and just smiled realizing that I don't really care about him anymore. I'm moving on, and I have my friends, and my bro that stick by me. Jonah has been really sweet to me and the others have as well but they're more like siblings and at first I thought of Jonah as an older bro than a crush but I guess life and feelings are super complicated. (Who can relate?). Daniel and Kiara deserve each other, I don't freaking care at all. (See what I did there? 😉)

After a while of not having school, I get back to school in a couple of weeks. Ugh my life is horrible but isn't every life no matter how "great" it is? Yeah whatever. I've changed so had others but yeah i became depressing and more socially awkward than the old me. I kinda missed the old me who wasn't sad as crap and had a lot of friends and how I didn't cry over men 🙄. But now I still have that, just the not crying over men part is now true again. Ugh life is soooo wonderful 😑. I got home, and dressed a little nicer and touched up my face a little so I don't look like crap but I am anyways, BUT WHO CARES. K, I'm just gonna hang with the boys except my ex and his girl.

*1 hour later*

I finally got to the why don't we house and knocked on the door.

"Hey El, come on in," Jonah says.

Gosh he's so cute.

"Hey Jo, so what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Games, movies, etc.," he says.

"Yo ELIZAAAAAA!!" Zach yells.

"ZACHHHH!!" I yell back.

Then Zach ran towards me and gave me a hug. He's a child bruh.

"Wuuzz up Elzz," corbyn greeted then we do our handshake and say yuh yuh yuh.

"Eyy Eliza how's ya doin?" Jack asked.

"Pretty well," I say, then we hug.

"C!!!!" I yell.

"E!!!!" Christina yells and both ran to each other and gave a big hug.
Our friendship is so lit.

"Elllzz," Gabbie greets.

"Gabbbsss," I greet back and we hug.

"It's good to be reunited with my best friends/ fam," I say.

"We missed you! And Kiara is so annoying! She like does this, 'omg who get me my juice!' Or 'can you hurry up and do your job? I don't have all day!' Or some other bishy stuff. Like bish what?!? Nuh uh you don't tell me what to do!" Christina says.

"Dude, I agree with C," Gabbie says.

Gabbie is soooo chill it's like she and jack were meant for each other like she skateboards, she has curly hair, she's beautiful, she has a great personality, and etc., so Jack, gud job I ship Jabbie and Corbina so much. Wait can't forget about Jachary! Oof cute. Even thought I'm still mad at Daniel, DORBYN. Oof too cute. Oof poor Jonah. Lolol. Paradox has been working his butt off and I feel bad so imma surprise him with a surprise so yeah. (You'll find out about the surprise soon.)

We all just hung out and played games, ate Chipotle, of course, and watched movies. Mostly scary movies cuz the guys enjoy it 🙄, and I hate it. So every time I got scared, I hid my face into Jonah's chest. Soon we went to Jonah, Corbyn, and Zach's room and played Truth or Dare.

"Okay so y'all know we is playing truth or dare, but it's gonna have a twist," Zach says.

"If you pick truth, then we have to get convinced that you're telling the truth but if we suspect something then face will be slapped. Now dares, if you pick a dare, and it's something you don't wanna do, you can change the dare once and make it an easier one, and you can skip the dare once only once for each," Zach says.

"Why you so harsh Zachary?" I asked.

"Um...." he couldn't answer and we all laughed.

*hours later*
After a bunch of rounds, and lots of laughs, Zach asks me a t or d. I said T.

"So is it true that you still have feelings for Daniel?" He asked.

"1% no joke, I like someone else now," I say.

"Ooh spill da beans," Zach says.

"No I told you the truth and that's it," I say.

"Okay fine!" Zach says then we all laugh. 

Then we heard the door open and it was Daniel with Kiara of course. This dude is tryna rub it in my face that he hooks up with her, yeah we get it, I don't love you anymore! Finally! Then Jonah comes into my head, all the sweet things he's done, he made me happy, plus he's hawt oof lol. Why am I thinking about him? OOF MY LIFE IS SOOOO COMPLICATED! OKIE! 

"Hey Eliza? Why is your face red?" Zach asked.

OH NO! 

"Um I don't know," I say.

"OOH YOU'RE THINKING BOUT YOUR CRUSH AREN'T YOU?" Zach yell/asked.

"What no!" I say.

"Spill da beanz!" Zach says.

"NO!" I yell.

"Or I'm gonna tell Daniel that you love him and miss him and obsess over him," Zach says.

"Fine! I'll tell you, it's........" 

(A/n: Hey guys! It's me, you know it! Yup it's yo girl Grace here back at it with anotha chap. K what you y'all think? Tell me what y'all think she gonna say to them. Is she gonna spill her secret, or name a different person? Idk you will see in da next chap! Also, my friend has a wattpad account and has a story, supppperr gud, y'all should check it out. Her user is saracambronero14, so be sure to check out her story and yah, she lit! Anyways, peace out my dudes! Also if ya wanna chat or whatever follow meh.)