CHAPTER 12

JANE'S POV

"Okay, so what first..." I say sitting on Harry's bed, playing with his old rubix cube.

"Well, first order of business is figuring out where your parents would be," He says, his eyes trailing from the list in his hands to my eyes.

"Umm, well I mean we lived in Sacramento for almost all of my life, so I think that's where we should go." I say, focusing my attention back to the colored cubes in front of me.

"Okay, California it is then, Janie." He says smiling and sitting on the bed, sinking into it next to me. I cringe slightly at his cheesy nickname he has for me.

"You know I've never been to California before," he tells me.

"Really? Even with your parents big company?" I ask turning towards him.

"Nope. I've always wanted to, but never got to."

"Well it's beautiful. The ocean, the city, everything. I can't wait to show you," I say with a big smile.

"I'm excited to see it," he responds.

I start thinking of all the where I want to take him, but realize I don't have a swimsuit, let alone a change of clothes.

"Harry?" I say looking at him, "I don't have any clothes, and I'm kind of bored with these jeans." I say playing with the rips in them.

"My grandma might have some old things you can use," He says shrugging. "I know she has a bunch of old sweaters and t-shirts." He says getting up and walking out of the room, I assume he's grabbing his grandma's old clothes.

About 5 minutes later Harry comes stomping in with a huge moving box full of clothes in his hands.

"Here, I picked some stuff out for you." He says setting the box down on the bed and smiling.

I look through the box, and actually find some cute stuff. I go into Harry's closet and grab the first bag I see, I neatly fold about 5 shirts and a couple pairs of pants that look like they will fit.

I give Harry a warm smile, "These are great, thank you." I say kissing him on the cheek, and toss the rubix cube into the bag as well.

After about an hour of Harry trying to decide what to bring with him, I'm officially bored.

"Harry, you've been packing for an hour now," I say sighing. "Can we leave already." I turn my back to face him and curl into a ball on his bed, all this deciding has tired me out.

"Jane it has not been an hour, stop being so dramatic." He says picking me up off the bed holding our faces only a few inches apart, "Plus, you can never be too prepared." He finishes, giving my lips a soft kiss before putting me back down on the bed.

"I'll drive the first 3 hours," I say standing up grabbing my bag full of clothes and heading downstairs to put everything in Harry's grandmother's car.

She drives a 1999 Ford explorer in a bright red color. I actually think it's quite cute.

I put my bag in the back of the car and get settled in the driver's seat. I can't wait to see my parents, to think that I actually haven't seen them since move in day of last year seems crazy to me. I miss them so much. And I still can't help but wonder what they're doing right now.

HARRY'S POV

I walk down the stairs with my packed bag, making my way through the kitchen to say goodbye to my grandmother.

"Okay grandma, I'll be back soon." I say kissing her on the cheek lightly and giving her a hug.

"Alright sweetie, you and Jane be careful now." she says ruffling my hair lightly, "I'll see you when you get back!" She says smiling at me. I say my last goodbye before walking out the door to see Jane already in the driver's seat anxious to leave.