***************************************************

" Why didn't you tell me all this before, Mishu...?? " Adi dragged her into his embrace as soon as she came out from the taxi with Laksh in front of Maheshwari Mansion. She hid her face as tears flowed down from her eyes. Laksh signaled him to not to ask her anything and he nodded taking her into his embrace more. They headed inside and heard the noises coming from living area. " Dad, Where is Sanky and Ragu..?? " he asked when he found his family sitting and talking calmly for the first time, But I think somethings can never change.

Because as soon as Dp turned into his direction, his eyes narrowed on Mishu and then Adi who still had his hand around her. " I told you to propose her soon, Look now she will be Singhaniya's DIL not mine " pouted Dp pointing at Mishadi and Laksh rolled his eyes. 

" Mom, where are they..?? "

DP rushed to Mishu in between and said" I know he is duffer but I promise he will be at his best behaviour, just be my DIL. We together will refine him, Promise " he gave her a puppy look and she let out a little laugh.

" Dad..!!  Stop encouraging her, She isn't my type " Mishu glared at him and he chuckled. Adi dragged her to him little possessively as he whispered" You are Mine " to her. She blushed little and nodded her head.

*************************************************

Both were standing holding each other in their arms. Her eyes were still closed as his gaze fixed on her plumes. He slowly leaned down to reach her level. "Sanskaar.."  She breathed heavily when his lips touched her skin again. He pressed his lips at the corner of her mouth and her eyes fluttered open.

He looked into them and lost into the moment. He dragged himself back and about to crashed his lips to her but jumped apart to listen a loud voice shouting their names.

They parted immediately as their eyes landed on the entrance of the terrace. Laksh was standing there with his hands placing on his waist looking at them with narrowed eyes. "What's going on here..??"

Ragsan took one more step back as both glanced in each other's direction for a second before fixing their gaze to anywhere than each other. "I was just showing her terrace. "

"Oh.. Okay, okay...!! Come down..!! Let's have something..!! "

Ragsan nodded and Laksh left before first glancing at Ragini then Sanskaar who gave him a assuring nod. Ragini was about to left too but he grabbed her wrist to stop her.

"Whatever happened, Just before... I..."

" You said, we can't kiss as we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. Then why..?? Why did you kiss me..?? " she asked innocently and his heart swell in happiness to see the glimpse of old Ragini.

He dragged her to his embrace and she looked startled at his sudden act. "I missed you " he said with utmost honesty as she looked at him confused.

"I was here only, why did you miss me then..?? " she asked again and he just wants to scream in happiness to see the hope to make her back to the bubbly Ragini." I missed this, I missed your these talks, your silly questions. I don't like that serious Ragini or crying Ragini."her smile faltered. "But I like this one " he said with a smile and her lips too twitched in a small smile.

" Come, let's have breakfast..! " she nodded and they sauntered down stairs.

***************************************************

" Look, my girlfriend came... "DP rushed to her side as soon as she descended downstairs. Every her turned into her direction as a light body came with a great speed and hugged her tightly.

" Ragu baccha, I am sorry.. So sorry. We never meant to hurt you. "Please forgive us" Mishu sobbed staying there only.  All this while Ragini was standing numb. Her heart wanted to hugged her back but the broken pieces of her keeping her to away from listening her heart.

Mishu sobbed uncontrollably not caring about the people standing under the same roof staring at them. Tears started rolling down from her eyes too as her arms made their way to Mishu's waist. "Jaanu" she chocked out as they both poured their heart out in front of everyone.

She looked in front of her to find Sanskaar with a small smile. He signaled her to smile with his hands and a small curve appeared on her lips.

They parted listening a grumbling sound and everyone narrowed their eyes on the single person from where it came.

"What...??  I am hungry..!! " said DP little embarrassed as his stomach grumbled again and everybody chuckled including both crying sisters.

Mishu grabbed her hand and about to dragged her to the dining area when she stopped" You go, I am coming " Mishu looked at her with a small hurt but thought that It would be better this way then locking herself in a room.

" I am happy, you took the first step " whispered Sanskaar as he came and stand beside her and slide his hand to hers.

"I am happy too" She whispered in her lowest voice and made her grip tighten around his palm. He squeezed it a little as she looked in his deep brown eyes which were full of new emotions today but of course she is too naive to recognise them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how's it..??

Please do hit the star button and make it shine.

#Love #Ragika