Chapter 4 (A Little Lemon)

-Reader-

"*sigh* Hey Elma? I'm home.."

I shouted as I drop my bag on the couch and sat beside it as I lay on that comfy seat.

Elma:"Welcome back!~"

"Huh, you seem awfully cheery today. What's the occasion?"

Elma:"Oh nothing~ I'm just really excited to give you a surprise~"

"Hmm..wonder what's that, but don't mind me asking..what's for dinner?"

Elma:"I made the sweetest cupcakes for you!~ I hope you enjoy them!~"

"Well, I'm sure as hell will since you're so good at this!"

She blushed at my statement as she hugs me in a warm and soft embrace.

Elma stands up straight making her...I don't know, breasts stand out in her sweater.

I blushed slightly as I continued to lay on the couch to relax.

Elma hummed a soothing tune of a music I haven't heard before. I felt drowsy as I slouched down even more.

I began to lose vision as I yawn and succumb to the feeling of falling asleep.

I began to peacefully drift into dream world until..I felt something moving my pants and soon followed by a warm and wet substance wrap around lower regions.

What is that..?

I've grown disturbed at the feeling and tried to wake up by slapping myself in the dream.

And it worked!

I slowly began to wake up from my nap and felt the intensity of the feeling grew stronger.

"*grunts*"

Grunting was all I could do as my vision was returned and I quickly looked down to see Elma bobbing her head gently on the tip of my genital while she used her breasts to provide an even better pleasurable feeling.

"E-Elma..!"

Elma then pulled the tip out of her mouth and smiled at me.

Elma:"Oh! You're awake Mr. L/n!~"

"W-what are you doing..?"

Elma:"Isn't this the ritual humans do to say that they love the person they like?~"

"D-does this mean..you l-like me?"

Elma only nods as she continued to bob her head only more with force as her saliva was cover half of my hardened Metapod (*author facepalms at his stupidity*).

Her breasts were really soft, like pillows filled with the feathers of a baby gryffon. I kept letting out small grunts as I grew close to my limit.

My stamina isn't actually that short, so my nap probably took longer than I expected.

She kept using her tongue to lick the tip while half was in her mouth. I was losing myself in that moment but I held my ground.

Though, it only did a small fraction of strength to keep me from having to release my semen in her mouth. I have to tell her sooner or later. I felt my lever exit her mouth.

Elma:"You can release your semen in my mouth, Mr. L/n~ It isn't such a big deal~"

I feel myself calm down from her small reminder. So it's alright?

"I-I'm close.."

She raised her mouth all the way to the tip and dropped down forcefully making me discharge lots of those white substance.

Elma kept her head down making every milliliter of my semen enter her throat and into her stomach.

I was breathing heavily as my blushing face grew even flustered while she gulped every last drop.

"*pant*"

Elma:"Mm~ Such a healthy man~ I'm so glad you let me do this!~"

She hugged my head as my face was buried between her two mountains of flesh.

"Gladly....*sighing*"

I began to smell burning. I sniffed the air and looked at the kitchen.

"Hey Elma?"

Elma:"Yes?~"

"Are those cupcakes supposed to be burning?"

Elma:"OH NO!!"