please. come back

You were someone who wanted to be independent. Someone who wanted to work and gain for your loved ones and yourself. You didn't want to be a burden. No not even as a child then when you has hit the maturity phase.

Well yeah someone was against that.

And who would that be?

Ah yes.

Your own lover

Kilgrave wanted you to be dependent on him. He wanted you to be treated like a queen. Not a worker. It can anger him at times.

He never really truly understood the enjoyment when you work so hard and gain your own money.

Well. He has mind control. He really would never understand

This situation has been as long as your relationship.

And You wonder when it would be solved.

Well. That situation has to wait. For now. You need to go home.

As you walk through the streets of the city you checked your watch. I was almost 1 a.m. causing you to sigh out. Your shift was over when its eight but you decided to do some overtime resulting to you finishing quarter to twelve.

Well it was worth it since your lucky to have an generous boss. And you were one of his best employees. Always staying longer then you should just to finish other's jobs.

Tho it wasn't worth it on the other hand. Kilgrave will be mad. Hella mad.
And that causes you to sigh again. Sometimes at these moments. You wonder. How long can you two mentain your relationship

Once you got home it was quarter to two. You swore beneath your breathe and knock. Soon you were met with an angry purple dressed brunette. Oh just great really great

"Hello Kilgrave." You held a mutual face to hide the nervousness and discomfort your already starting to
Feel under that glare. But your standing your ground. If you came home late he needs to cope with it.

"Where have you been??!" He yells causing you to cringe. Did he really have to yell outside?

"I took an overtime. I know i should've let the others do their own job but i couldn't resist letting those careless idiots to leave their work by the time their shift is over" you told honestly. Well what was the point to think of a clever lie?

"Oh yeaah sure. Sweetie  overtime! But you know what's the real reason to that?! This!"

He took out his phone and you saw your picture with ian. God. You wanted to facepalm right now. Did he really think you were that low?. Ian was one of your closest friends even before you met Kilgrave.  Ian's gay. And so easy to see it. But for some odd reason. Mr Mind control hasn't noticed it yet.

You were about to tell him it was just a selfie since its been a while since you two saw each other but kilgrave already stopped you there on the spot

"You know what? I don't want to hear your stupid reasons! Your just as low. Sluttish and desperate by the day i saw you. You just wanted this relationship for the money"

Did he just...no...

You glared at him. No not the usual playful glare. You were showing something else

"Low? Sluttish? Desperate. All for money?. " you chuckle softly before continuing "first of all. Look who's talking. You fell in love with someone who was immune to your power several years back. Sluttish. Wow. Wouldn't you look at the rapist here who calls me the slut. Desperate. Remember this. You were the one who tried your best to win jessica. Then me. Even killing ithers just for so!. And for the money?!. You have been trying to get me to be dependent to you! You wanted me to take your money and be a someone who acted like some whore. But did i do so? No i kept being someone who was independent. I wanted to work and earn money for you! And for me! I worked overtime! Slept only for a few hours to go to work early!. But you don't see that do you?. You see someone in your dreams with my physical form! And this makes me bother why i even gay you a chance!'

He was speechless. Opening his mouth open then closes it. Then repeating. Finally he glares back and gave me a command

" fine leave! And never show your face to me. You want to be someone independent. Then leave.  I don't want to date filfthy rats like you anyway"

You blinked dully and walked away. Not even bothering to get yourself to fight back against the command. If he wanted you gone so bad then so be it. 
Once you were out of his sight you took a deeo breathe and took everything in. Everything that just happened.

It finally happened. You broke uo with him. The situation was finally solved. But the solution to it was you and kilgrave breaking up. You sighed out and took out your phone deciding to call one of your friends if you could stay in with them until you had earned enough to find a place of your own

Few days later

Kilgrave's pov

I paced around the room. She wasn't responding. Why wasn't she responding!?. Please y/n i want you back. Please just come back to me.

I sent another message but all she did was seen it and left me waiting for a response. I yell out in frustration.
I should have never been mad at her. I should've just let her rest. Be peaceful. Be here with me. But now she's ..she's gone somewhere. Anywhere!. In a new city...new country...or worse...dead...

This thought caused me to panic. I started dialing her number and started calling over and over again. The fear of her dying because of me made me forget she has seen my messages. She was still alive of course. But whay if by the time i'm calling her now she's dead?!.

She then picked up.

Oh my angel.

My sweet angel is alive.

"Y/n?! Love y/n oh thank god! Yoy finally answered. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry for our argume-"

"Send in my things to johanna's house. No not the gifts you gave me. My things before you came in to my life. Johanna will be waiting. Don't you even fucking dare control her or harm her in anyway. Because i swear kilgrave i will come back and kill you myself before i even let jessica do so herself. You fucking got that?. Good. It was nice talking to you"

Then she hung up.

She was never coming back in my arms. She was never coming back to love me again.

The only person who gave me hope to being loved gone...

No...

No i'm not losing her.

She's mine and mine alone.

I'll do whatever it takes to get her back

Even if i have to kill a whole city just for the heck of it.

She's mine and she will come back to me.

(I miiiight of went against the request on the ending there so sorryyyy.
But i really liked sad things and i don't always like happy endings soo.

Yeah. Hope you liked it!)