Galti hogai...Apna Pyar De Do!

Khushi POV

My eyes were still shut. I felt like being in a warm cocoon. Hmmm. Feels really nice. Did the weather change suddenly? It was really cold last night. Thinking about last night made me remember what all happened in the span of 24 hours. Jeeji's wedding, Shyams harassment, Arnavji's harshness and my contract marriage.
I woke up with a jolt thinking about the last thing.

I AM MARRIED TO ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

I opened my eyes expecting to be surrounded by the pool and the plants. But, the view in front of me left me baffled for a moment. I was lying inside Arnavjis room, on his comfortable bed with a comforter to keep me warm. And the most shocking sight was Arnavji holding my hand in his own. He was sitting on the floor while resting his head on the bed near my hand. And his face was not happy at all. He looked worn out, tired and even sad. As if he lost a huge battle? As if he became nothing?

Jis insaan ne kal raat humse jaanwaron jaisa salook kiya..wohi insaan aaj humara haath pakad ke so rha hai? Kyun? Hum to poolside pe soye the, to kya Arnavji humein yahan laye? Par Kyun? Kuch hi ghanton mein aisa kya hogaya? Devi Maiyya iss aadmi ko hum smajh hi nai skte! (The person who behaved with me like an animal...that same person is holding my hand while sleeping? Why? I was sleeping near the poolside, then was it Arnavji who brought me here? But why? What exactly happened in a few hours? Devi Maiyya I cannot understand this being at all!)

With deliberate movements I brought my hand out of his hold. This caused him to wake up all of a sudden. And then when he realized that I was awake he kept staring at me like a hawk, making me feel all the more uncomfortable. For a minute none of us spoke. I was about to use the washroom to avoid his stare when his hand held mine gently. As if I am a baby bird?

"You are hurt? Where did you get this bruise from? Cannot you take care of yourself Khushi..."
Did he just accuse me of getting hurt???? Damn you Arnav Singh Raizada!!! Feeling rage in my bones I tugged my hand away from him. This act of his in itself is disgusting.

"Bas kijiye Arnavji!!!! Ab ye kya naya drama hai hain? Yeh chot aap hi ne kal humein di thi. Aap itni jaldi bhool gaye kya? Arey ye kya aapne to kal humein chot dene mein gold medal jeet liya. To ab ye dekhawa band kriye samjhe?(stop all of this Arnavji!!! Now whats this new drama huh? You gave me this bruise last night. You forgot so soon? As a fact this is nothing at all, because last night you gave me so much pain and hurt that you should be awarded with a gold medal for it. So now stop this act got it?)

Blood left his face...as if he felt sorry for my state?
"No Khushi. You are misunderstanding me. Let me explain..." he tried to talk but I stopped him abruptly.

"NAI MR. RAIZADA AB BAHUT HUA. JO KARNA CHAHTE THE AAP WOH KARTO LIA. HUMARE RISHTE HUMSE CHIN GAYE. BUAJI KE BURE KHOON KE TAANE, AMMA KA THAPPAD, JEEJI KI CHUPI, AAPKE GHARWALON KI NARAZGI, PHIR AAPKA GUSSA AUR NAFRAT SAB KUCH TO BARDAASHT KARLIA. AUR KYA CHAHIYE AAPKO HUMSE HAAN? SAB KUCH TO AAPNE KHATAM KARDIA. TO AB YE HUMARI CHOT SE AAPKA DARD MEIN HONE KA NAATAK KYUN? SHAADI JAISE RISHTE MEIN BHI AAPNE CONTRACT DHUNDHLIA. AB AUR KYA BAAKI HAI?
(NO MR. RAIZADA ITS ENOUGH NOW. WHATEVER YOU WANTED TO DO IS DONE ALREADY. MY RELATIONS ARE LOST BECAUSE OF YOU. TAUNTS OF BAD BLOOD BY BUAJI, SLAP OF MY AMMA, JEEJIS SILENCE, DISAPPOINTMENT OF RAIZADAS AND THEN YOUR WRATH AND HATRED. I HAVE TOLERATED EVERYTHING. WHATELSE DO YOU WANT? YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING. THEN WHY THIS ACT OF BEING HURT BY MY PAIN? YOU FOUND CONTRACT IN A PURE BOND LIKE MARRRAGE. WHATELSE IS LEFT?)"

Arnav POV

Her everyword reminded me what grave mistakes I have committed in the name of revenge last night. She lost everything due to my misjudgement. But I recalled Future Khushi's words and then explained the truth to her. Seeing her in pain and anger felt like something broke inside me.