I WANT YOU .........BUT I DON'T NEED YOU (PART-I)

"Amy, how long will you take dear? We are already late ."

I somehow managed to zip my dress and ran downstairs. 

"Gosh!!! It's already ten come fast."

While I was wearing my shoes  I could sense that Hinkle approaching towards me. My muscles stiffened a little.

"Good morning, Amy."

"Yeah."

"You should wish back, especially when an elder wishes you dear; that's courtesy!"

I looked up . My eyes met his hazel brown eyes full of vain and smirk.

"Actually, unless I am joking I don't say things that I don't really mean and mom always told me not to joke with elders." I smiled.

.......

While we were crossing Manhattan. I felt a burning sensation in my eyes .

No, Amy, you can't cry...... You won't......But heck! I am not good at controlling emotions.

 Before I could realize; I was sobbing loudly ..... I felt my mom 's hand on my head. I hugged her tight.

"It's okay dear! It's okay, you need not be upset; after all, it wasn't your fault."

"Calm down, girlie."

"But mom, why did all these happen to me only?"

"Everyone has problems In their life". She paused. "Just because we don't know that, we mustn't think that we are the unluckiest ones in the world. Darling... now stop crying ...we have almost reached."

"I know mom. I know that I am not the unluckiest person, but it's so hard to forget someone who gave me so much. I paused and looked out of the window. "Mom, have you forgotten dad...totally?"

 I felt a drop on my nose .I looked up . My mom's eyes were moist. I got my answer.

After an hour or so our... sorry, that Hinkle's car drove us in front of a house.

"Mom, where are we?" 

"You will get to know soon .....by the way before you go in, I want to tell you something."

I glanced at her. She was playing with her bracelet. Something  that she does only when she is nervous .

"What??"

"Girlie. I actually........ brought you here to meet someone .....he may be rude but please don't snap back."

"Mom, why do you want me to meet with rude people?? And who is he ?"

"He is a guy of your age." She somehow fumbled.

"Actually he is in your school and his name is ......ah..... well.....William......William Matthew."

Suddenly my nerves felt numb. I could feel my stomach churning. I wanted to run away and throw up but instead, I walked with steady feet inside their house.

The house of WILLIAM MATTHEW......